Chapter 150: Wise Old Dragon King

Once again flying out of the fierce tiger, mouth spit out a big mouth of blood, the corner of the eye shed two lines of clear tears.

This day can not live, ah, how to say are to be beaten, look at the black tiger demon king still very angry, fury tiger eyes flashed a disdainful color.

You have the ability to make a way ah, take me to anger what.

After the roar, the black tiger did not dare to kill a road, but went to the demon King hall of the Tiger Hill.

This guy was not as stupid as he looked, or in the offshore camp, he was really afraid of Hong Zun. The old thing was simply not a human being. It was a thief.

"The black tiger is coming," he said.

Just walked into the hall of the demon king, just wisdom tiger, blood tiger and other tiger demon king is also in, see, wisdom tiger initiative to open his mouth called.

But now where the black tiger mood nonsense, a straight up to open the way.

"When are we going to wait for the dragon clan?"

It can't wait to kill another one.

Tao one of these three words, almost become its heart demons, a day does not destroy a Tao, it feels breathing is with resentment.

Smell speech, wisdom tiger open back way.

"It should be soon."

"By bloodline, I want to contact the Dragon King myself."

Black tiger bite teeth, see, wisdom tiger and other several demon king also did not stop.

Treasure again stolen things, they also know, can understand the mood of the black tiger now, it is also sad ah, as the tiger mountain demon king, one after another was a disciple stolen treasure, is almost killed, in exchange for them, such humiliation is not necessarily able to bear.

Personally contacted the dragon family, and soon, the dragon King there also came to reply.

"Things have changed a little. Shen Jianfeng's disciples designed my Jiaolong family."

HMM?? Wen Yan, black tiger demon King gnash his teeth, God Jianfeng, this God Jianfeng again.

"What's going on?"

"It's not a big deal, just using some shady means to slaughter more than 300,000 of my aquarium Tianjiao, a trivial matter."

Heard the reply of the old dragon king, the black tiger demon King, the blood tiger demon King, the wise tiger demon King, all look strange, looked at each other, the old dragon king is not sick?

Have been killed by others more than three hundred thousand water tribe, but also what a small matter?

How to feel this East China Sea aquarium will be heavy ah, but the wise tiger demon king certainly can not refute the old dragon King face at this time.

"The East China Sea aquarium is endless, for the dragon King, only more than three hundred thousand aquarium, is really a trivial matter."

Ah, smell words, there is a demon king disdained a smile, you fuck yourself said, you believe it?

More than three hundred thousand, you let a way to Huling kill more than three hundred thousand demon beast try, do not give you love dearly.

But now we are Allies, this naturally can not be said, so no one to Pierce this layer of window paper.