"Chapter 88 Once again things don't go right

Finally is to get what you want to drink this soup, the entrance of the law, Bluestone a face to enjoy the shaking of the head said.

"Good, good, this soup only because there are in the sky, where can the world hear a few times."

"Bluestone, is it ready?"

The sky sounded Hong Zun drink, but as if the bluestone did not hear the same, closed his eyes, enjoy.

After a while, Hong Zun's angry shouts came again.

"Are you all right?"

"It's a soup with all the flavours of the world. The more you drink it, the more you can't help it."

"Hurry up, I can't fucking stand it anymore."

"All right, all right, every soup has its own unique flavor. It looks the same, but it's really different."

"Don't be so pretentious. Get your ass back here. It's my turn."

Listening to the angry drink constantly coming from the sky, the disciples on the side could not help but remind Qingshi Road.

"Great Elder, the peak Lord is calling you."

Wen Yan, bluestone did not see, directly back to the road.

"No, you heard wrong, he was scolding with the blood tiger demon king, we don't bother him."

Hearing the speech, all the disciples' eyes straightened.

I thought that their methods were dirty enough for stuttering, but now compared with the great elders, it was really a small matter.

Their little means are not even on the table.

Look at other people, his old brother to one enemy two, alone in the face of two demon king, he can be so calm here drinking soup, eyes closed, shaking his head, from time to time to comment on it, is really a cow.

"Alas, it seems that my uncle honestly does not cheat me ah."

Some disciple sighed, heard the words, and the disciple beside doubted the way.

"What honesty does not deceive you?"

"My uncle said before that my grandfather was a thief who never died when he was old. Look at the elder, he can live for so many years, which is really not comparable to us young people."

Hearing this, all his disciples curled their mouths, and some even patted him on the shoulder.

"Your uncle must be very dutiful."

"How do you know?"

"Guess."

Because there has been no response, the Hong Zun above the sky is completely anxious, a sword forced the blood tiger demon king, turned his head to look at the entrance of the battle method, the instant eyes are bare to crack.

I beat myself to death here, the old bastard of bluestone, I don't know where to get a chair, and I have to sit on it, like a landlord, holding a bowl of soup in his hand, and drinking it happily.

"Ah............."

"Hong Zun, if I don't kill you today, I won't be called the Blood tiger................"

Not aware of the Hongzun wrong, the blood tiger demon king killed again, but only one sword, and was struck out.

"A hoary man, a bearded old thief, lay down the soup of labor and capital."