Chapter 197: A Truce?

The East Continent is getting more and more chaotic, and for the monks, the more chaotic the more happy they are.

Because it gives them a chance to rise again.

As the sorcerer's voice fell, a very charming voice sounded, and the figure, even in a loose black robe, could not hide the fiery figure.

"After many years of forbearence, it is time for this Dongzhou to change its master."

"Yes, those ordinary people, born to be our blood food, it is funny that those decent families, actually want to protect them."

"Ants deserve to be trampled underfoot."

"Let the people below move, occupy the city, build a sea of blood, and when the war between the two nations is over, it will be the death of the noble families."

"Jie Jie.........."

"Jie Jie............"

On this day, in the forbidden land, a Zun demon master came out one after another. The Dongzhou land, which had been shrouded in war, ushered in a deeper darkness at this moment.

Many cities were broken by the magic.

There were no strong people in the town, they were transferred to the front, in the face of menacing Moxiu, the city simply could not hold.

The monks died, the monks took the city, and the common people were like lambs to the slaughter.

An ordinary city that could not be more ordinary. Dozens of monks stood in the sky, smiling playfully as they watched the terrified crowd below them.

"Jie Jie, I haven't seen so much blood food in a long time."

One of them said, then reached out his hand to suck, and a little girl aged seven or eight was sucked in front of him.

The girl cried out in fear, and the sorcerer seemed to get more excited by her cries as he gently touched the girl's head with one hand.

"Yes, that's the look, fear, fear, how beautiful it is."

A red light flashed from the palm of her hand, and the little girl's body was quickly transformed into a mummified corpse, drained of all her flesh in a matter of seconds.

As if throwing garbage, the girl was thrown down casually, and a beautiful woman rushed out of the crowd, which should be the girl's mother.

Holding the body of the girl, crying the heart crack lung.

"Well, don't forget the adult's account, building a sea of blood is the top priority, start."

Dozens of magic together, the town was soon covered by a big bloody array.

The force of the martial Arts continued to absorb the flesh and blood of the people in the city, and in less than a day, the whole city was directly dead.

Their flesh and blood gathered in the sky like a pool of blood.

A city was destroyed in this way, but for the monks, this was not enough.

It would take hundreds of millions of people to build a sea of blood.

"Go, next place."

Without the block of the major doors, the magic practice is simply to take whatever you want, unbridled.

In the north of Dongzhou, there is a big city called Beicheng, which is the largest city in the north, and can also be said to be the center of the whole North.