Chapter 47: Making Rules

Now that the whole Shenjianfeng knows Ye Changqing's craft, it is more and more difficult to get a place.

It was especially difficult for those servants and outer disciples who had attained low cultivation.

Since they are not high in cultivation, it is as difficult as climbing to heaven if they want to get a position.

In the face of the elders, deacons, and personal disciples such as Xu Jie, Liu Shuang, and Lu Youyou, there was almost no hope. Even in the face of inner disciples, there was a big gap.

It was also a meal that could only be smelled. After the meal was finished, all the miscellaneous disciples were unwilling to leave, and some people said.

"It can't go on like this. We have no chance at all."

"Yes, even if we work hard to cultivate, we will never be able to catch up with those inner disciples."

The reason why we are miscellaneous disciples is because of our low talent.

They are not as good as others and their talents are not as good as those of the inner disciples. It is really a little fanciful to want to compete with them.

At the thought that they might not be able to eat food in the kitchen in the future, all the miscellaneous disciples looked extremely disappointed.

"Since the strength is not as good as that of others, let's use external forces."

"You mean Fu Seal style?"

Fu Zhuan is a kind of special treasure, only Fu Zhuan teacher can make, according to the grade of Fu Zhuan, can explode far beyond the user's attack or defense capabilities.

There are three types of seal seal: attack seal seal, defense seal Seal, and auxiliary seal seal.

Which auxiliary character seal is divided into speed class, bound class and so on.

Hearing this, all the handyman disciples are a light, but some people are also worried about the road.

"But the price of Fu Seal script is not low."

"What does it matter, as long as you can eat food, what does it matter to pay some price? I'm going to Nobu's house and bring the spirit stone."

"Then I'll contact you, too."

"Me too."

Don't look down on these miscellaneous disciples. Although their talents may not be as good as those of the outer and inner disciples, in the common world, they are all famous childs and young ladies with powerful backgrounds.

Therefore, in the Daoist school, the menial disciples should not be underestimated.

Soon, Sanyuan City Fu Seal ushered in a big purchase without warning, and basically all are auxiliary type Fu seal.

The number of the original character seal will not be too much, in just a few days, more than 80% of the auxiliary character seal of the three Yuan city have been sold out, so that many businesses are surprised.

What do these guys buy so many auxiliary character seal characters to do? On the cost performance, it must be the attack class character seal and defense class character seal higher ah.

Buy Fu seal nature is God Jianfeng many miscellaneous disciples, since the strength is not enough, it can only rely on external forces, this is forced to cornered.

Because they have not eaten a mouthful of food in the kitchen for several days, those inner disciples are simply not human beings.

Another day when the meal time arrived, as usual, many disciples flocked to the house.