Chapter 145: Where is My Black Timber-wood

A threat, a naked threat, heard the words, Deacon Chen, who was also a man of temper, immediately turned a pale face.

"Are you threatening me?"

But in this regard, Zhong Ling is smiling, his eyes are full of wise light, not to mention, she and Xu Jie at the moment, really have so much resemblance.

"In fact, from the very beginning, when the Lord Deacon chose to be silent, we were already in the same boat."

"You said that when the matter was exposed in the end, we insisted that Deacon Chen was involved in it. What would other people think?"

"Besides, after all, we just want to earn some Buddhist points, and we just want to catch some spirit insects from the outside to make up our money. It will do no harm to the pharmaceutical Garden. I think Deacon Chen should................"

Before Zhong Ling could finish his speech, Deacon Chen directly interrupted him.

"Don't say anything. I didn't hear anything."

'Thank you, deacon.'

Sending Zhong Ling and others away, Deacon Chen sat in a chair, eyes dull, mouth muttering.

"Is this the disciple of Jade Nu Feng?"

Totally manipulated, this scheming, this means, this fuckin 'Daozong disciple?

At the same time that Deacon Chen was doubting life, Tao came to the back hill, and an incredible roar was heard in the sky with fear and anger, anger and doubt.

"Where is my big fucking forest of black ironwood?"

Over the bare mountains, I saw an old man dressed up as an old farmer, his eyes wide open, and he roared in disbelief.

The old man named Tian Nong, is the main seat of the five elders, miscellaneous hall Lord.

He went out on some business, but he only left for a few days, less than half a month, and he just came back, just passing by the back hill. At a glance, a large black iron forest was gone.

Was it a burglary? Who the fuck would dare to do anything about it? And if you want to steal, there are so many treasures in a place, who will steal the black iron wood?

The corners of his mouth twitched, a flash, instantly came to the hall of chores.

Deacon Chen, who was still stunned, suddenly felt a dark shadow flash in front of him. Looking up, he saw that Tian Nong did not know when he had appeared in front of him.

"The Master of the Church..........."

"Quickly got up and shouted. Just hearing the words, the farmer asked through gritted teeth.

"Say, where have you taken the old husband's black ironwood?"

"I........... This.......... That............. Both.......... It's all in the warehouse."

'The storehouse?

Another one disappeared in the same place. The next second, outside the warehouse, the farmer looked at the black iron wood full of trees. He did not know whether to be happy or angry for a time.

The black ironwood is still there, but there are more than two million black ironwood, why do you cut them all down?

Just then, Deacon Chen also rushed over, mainly because he was afraid not to come.

"Are you seriously ill in the head? What are you doing cutting down so much black ironwood? Can they give birth?"

"Lord, this is.............."

I am the ChefOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara