Chapter 143: The Changing Mood

Burning blood Dan is only two kinds of Dan medicine, the grade is not high, but for the demon horse, the effect is absolutely excellent.

After eating the demon horse after burning blood Dan, the hooves simply ran out of sparks, the whole horse excitement to the extreme.

But such an effect, obviously can not last too long, an hour later, as the drug wears off, an unspeakable exhaustion rushes to the whole body.

He fell hard on the ground with a flop and white foam came out of his mouth.

In response, the Jade female Feng disciple looked as if he had been prepared for it. He jumped off the horse ahead of time and did not fall. Then he came to the demon horse with a smile on his face.

"Can't it be done so soon? It's okay. I'll treat you. '

Then take out back Lingdan, the same is two pindan medicine, the role is mainly to restore spiritual power and physical strength.

At the same time, in order to seize the time, Jade female Feng disciples also used their own spiritual power to help the demon horse absorb the medicine, and before and after so 15 minutes, the horse recovered most of the.

Looking at the demon horse that could get up again, the Jade female Feng disciple smiled and took out a burning blood Dan.

Seeing the blood-red medicine, the demon horse's eyes suddenly showed a frightened expression.

The pump brays back, and the eyes of the disciples gallop. Are these women the devil?

But all this is of no use, smiling sweetly, he pinches the horse's mouth and whispers softly.

"Be a good boy, you will have the strength to eat it. Time is tight and the task is heavy, so I am aggrieved."

Said, burning blood Dan has been into the abdomen, and then, the familiar feeling came back, endless power again throughout the body, with the Jade female Feng disciple a clamp horse belly, demon horse rushed out instantly.

The speed did not decrease at all, I do not know why, the corner of the eye is wet.

Not a person, really not a person ah, how can you treat the demon horse like this?

The demon horses felt the real hell, don't look at these Jade female Feng disciples, one by one, but the heart ah, really too damn black.

More outrageous than those people before, really do not regard the demon horse as a horse? This is going to kill you.

In the early morning of the next day, Zhong Ling led a group of disciples to the Hall of Miscellaneous Affairs, and by the end of the day, more than 100,000 black iron wood were cut down.

"It was really impressive."

'There are already more than three hundred thousand black ironwood?

"Well, that's more than enough."

Acceptance is completed, several deacons of the miscellaneous hall chat, I can see that several people are in a good mood, after all, Jade female peak is really help a lot ah.

On the third day, it was still evening acceptance, but on this day, the faces of the deacons had changed.

"More than six hundred thousand yuan?"

"Well, I have."

"Almost, enough for a long time."

On the fourth day the deacons were speechless.