Chapter 22: The Secret of the Mind

Looking at the smiling Ye Changqing, Hong Zun felt that he had underestimated the kid's talent.

But also did not think much, smiled and asked a sentence.

"To the perfection of the cultivation environment, your boy wants to go to the exercise hall to choose the sense Qigong method?"

In the face of Hong Zun's inquiry, Ye Changqing did not hide, after all, there is nothing to hide.

"Disciple does mean that."

"Don't go. As a servant disciple, you won't get any good exercises if you go. Your old husband will send you one directly."

Unexpectedly, Hongzun refused directly.

As Ye Changqing's identity, went to the Gongfa hall, but also can get a basic ordinary sense Qigong method, no use.

However, the sensory Qigong taught by Hong Zun is definitely countless times better than the basic exercises in the Kung Fa Hall, and the two cannot be compared at all.

Said, do not wait for Ye Changqing reply, I saw Hong Zun handy point, a spiritual force directly into Ye Changqing mind.

Instantaneous time, Ye Changqing mind is more out of a door called Mingxin formula.

The grade of the exercise is divided into heaven and earth, and each grade is divided into upper, middle and lower three levels.

The Mingxin formula that HongZun taught himself was actually a sense Qigong method of the middle grade of heaven.

It can not only make people easier to feel the aura of heaven and earth, hear the meridians with special operation method, and even understand the state of mind.

With such a perfect practice, Ye Changqing looked at Hongzun with disbelief, not expecting that he would teach it to himself so easily.

In the face of Ye Changqing's gaze, Hong Zun seems to guess what he thinks in his mind, full of careless smile.

"Don't think about it, I will give you a good life and cultivate. You can ask your old husband if you don't understand anything."

Began to impact the sense of qi environment, now Ye Changqing, also counts as really set foot on the road of cultivation, next, Ye Changqing did ask Hong Zunn bad problem.

And in this process, Hong Zun also found that Ye Changqing's understanding is very good.

Theoretical knowledge, as long as you say it again, Ye Changqing basically can remember.

Although there may be some gap compared with Lu Youyou and other personal disciples, they have at least reached the heavenly level.

"Does this boy have such a high understanding?"

心中也是有些暗暗惊讶,这样的悟性,成为外门弟子应该是不成问题的,为毛会是一个杂役弟子呢。

Soon, however, Hongzun found out where the problem lay.

The theoretical knowledge was good, but in practice it was quite different.

Stumbling around, even a formula, required Hong Zun to demonstrate many times.

Sure this boy is savvy is good, but talent and roots, still too weak ah.

But look at those delicious food, Hong Zun rare took out the patience, bit by bit to Ye Changqing learn Mingxin formula.

Peak Lord's personal advice, but also one to one, such treatment, even if it is expected to envy the disciples.

As for the effect, it is also obvious, two hours down, Ye Changqing is a master of the heart formula.