Chapter 130: No pressure

Although they did not know what the Lord Feng and the Elder were doing here, there would be no problem as long as they did not go out, the two disciples secretly decided in their hearts that no matter what the Lord Feng said in a moment, they would not go out.

The foot kept retreating, seeing this, Hong Zun's mouth showed a smile, a group of little brats, really think that only one formation of the Fa, can eat the old husband?

"What do you do so far back? Come here. '

"That.......... Peak master, what do you want, just say it."

Two people refused to come out of the battle, Hong Zun saw this, directly step out, and then, the eyes of the two disciples are about to stare out.

What did they see? The fucking peak Lord and the Grand Elder have entered the battle.

Oh, Voj, is this big camp offshore broken?

My eyes are full of doubts, no, the peak Lord and the Great Elder have exceeded the limits of the formation regardless of their bone age, but why can they enter?

Directly stay stunned in place, and then come back to God, Hong Zun has been smiling in front of the two people.

At the foot of a soft, two people directly fell to the ground, dumbfounded looking at Hong Zun.

"Bong........ Peak main....... You..........."

Stammering, can't get a word out, fuckin 'hell.

I'm so big, just let someone walk in here like that? It's outrageous.

But Hong Zun looked at the two people who had been scared silly, and the smile on his face became more gentle.

"Do you think you can stop your old husband with just one military maneuver?"

At present, without the obstruction of the battle law, it is just like a tiger into the sheep, in the face of Hong Zun's inquiry, two people are thinking about everything, how to do this?

Finally, after a fierce ideological struggle, hesitating for 0.01 seconds, two people spoke.

"The peak master clearly showed that it really had nothing to do with us, they were all three brothers, and we didn't know anything."

I'm sorry, Brother Three, but there is nothing we can do.

Seeing this, Hong Zun smiled not less, of course, he knew that everything was planned by the rebel.

"Just stay here and don't do anything meaningless, understand?"

'Yes, yes.'

Like a chicken pecking rice in general repeatedly nod, until Hong Zun two people left, only dare to stand up.

"What should I do now?"

"I don't know. Keep it safe."

"Well, you tell me how they got in here."

After many years, Hong Zun once again entered this offshore camp, and after walking all the way, he could not help but sigh.

"I remember when I entered this offshore camp, I was really a young boy."

"Are you still in the mood to lament? Now that we have been upgraded to be sealed, do you think those rebels will.............."

The bluestone on the side said faintly.

Carved in the body of the day a large array, now Hong Zun and bluestone repair are banned to the Fa phase of the environment is complete, and Zhao Zhengping, Liu frost equivalent.