Chapter 169 Hong Di, Brother is back

Glancing over the disciples, Hong Zun showed a rare solemn color, serious way.

"Do you still remember what I taught you as a teacher?"

'Yes, I do.'

Hongzun has said the same thing to any disciple, even a servant disciple, who has worshiped God Jianfeng.

Being able to enter a school has already explained your talent, and what Hongzun really values is the character and the heart, and the friendship of fellow teachers and brothers.

Shenjianfeng has never been a coward of death. In the face of foreign enemies, all the disciples of Shenjianfeng will be united in the outside world and never shrink back.

Perhaps in ordinary days, Shen Jianfeng disciples will use all kinds of means to get a meal, and it can be said that they will go to all lengths to cheat and deceive.

But this is his own family.

It is normal for the family to fight, but if it feels that the Shenjianfeng is not united, it is a big mistake.

If you let outsiders try it, Shenjianfeng will change into a different shape in an instant.

Seeing all the disciples' eyes were red, Hong Zun pretended to be strong and smiled.

"This is the teacher's own choice, crying like what words, are not allowed to cry, for the teacher dare to naturally have their own confidence, you don't look down on the teacher, no things, how to be you this group of little bastards of the master, the peak Lord?"

This is purely comfort, trapped in the East China Sea can have any way, is the struggle for a longer time and a shorter number of it.

After that, Hongzun turned and wanted to leave.

"Shi Zun (Master Feng).................."

The disciples grieved.

But at that moment, the sky suddenly had a figure flying, people did not come to the sound first, hearty laughter came.

"Ha ha, Hong Di, brother is back."

Hearing the sound, everyone looked up. It was not someone else, but bluestone.

Hadn't he released the battle law and suppressed it? How did he get back?

For a time, all the disciples were stunned, and their eyes were red, and Hong Zun, who was ready to die, looked at the bluestones falling in front of them, and was dumbstruck, and the whole person was numb from head to foot.

See Hong Zun so, bluestone said with a smile.

"Ha ha, what's the matter Hongdi, are you so happy to see my brother?"

Only the next second, he was answered by a sharp sword.

Two words, directly is a sword cut out, is really straight to him, bluestone scared hurriedly to avoid, to the hong Zun strange cry.

"Hong Di, I am your green brother................"

"A man, die."

The wine sword was already out of its sheath. The killing intention in Hongzun's eyes increased instead of decreasing, and he killed the blue stone directly.

The two fought in this way, while the disciples around them were still confused and did not understand what was going on.

Isn't it said that the elder man is certain to die? Why is he here?