Chapter 95: The Water Tribe Rises Today

Looking at the bones that have been worded like this to take back, Ye Changqing's mouth twitched.

More than that, some of the disciples who did not grab the bones will drink only the bottom of the soup in the bowl, and finally add water to take it back.

They were still murmuring.

"Add some water, not shabby, anyway, the soup base is available, but the taste is a little weak."

In this regard, Ye Changqing said, it seems that this is not a light problem, this is a bowl of boiled water ah.

Want to persuade you brothers, or don't say goodbye, but they don't listen.

Finally, as usual, after eating, the disciples consciously cleaned the dishes and then left one after another.

Returning to their respective residences, upon entering the door, I saw that many disciples had almost the same expression.

Looking at his companions lying in bed, he said with pride on his face.

"Mouth, what do you see here? Brother is kind to you. He didn't forget you when he went to dinner."

"Dog, your father brought you food, but he did not kneel down to thank you."

"Don't worry, don't worry, in the future, if there is a brother to eat in one breath, you will definitely have a bite, come, eat it."

"Master brother you do not know, at that time this bowl of soup ah, Master brother but experienced a nine-death life to get back, Master brother, two elder sisters, three elder brothers, they all stared at this bowl of soup, and finally your brother and I, punched the master brother, kicked the second elder sister, fart sitting on the third elder brother, it was not easy to protect this bowl of soup for you, Master brother knows how you like this, come, Master brother full drink this bowl."

Looking at the bones and soup brought back by all the brothers, the disciples lying on the bed fell into silence for a time.

The bones have been reflected. Do you have barbs on your fuckin 'tongues?

And the soup, there is no oily water at all, but because it is not washed, there is still some meat smell, it is no different from plain water.

But even so, the disciples were moved to the Tao.

"Thank you, Brother."

"Don't mention it. I'll give my brother a meal later, when he doesn't get his place."

Do you want to exchange this for a meal? As soon as these words came out, all the disciples lying in bed suddenly shouted angrily as if they were shining back.

"Go, if you can leave a little meat, I can still accept, you have a look at this bone, can be used as a mirror, bone marrow has been sucked up by you."

"Then tell me if you want it or not."

"Yes."

"That's right, eat a soft mouth to take hands short, remember to return later."

Lying on the bed, unable to move, but also at the mercy of others, gnawing has not much taste of the bones, the disciples secretly vowed that in the future absolutely can not delay meals because of injury, too damn disobedient.

As for the disciples who drank soup, it was even worse. After drinking a bowl of water, the only taste of meat that remained was only fleeting.

At the same time that Shenjianfeng disciples settled in the offshore camp, on the other side of the battle Law, under the calm sea level, here was the territory of the East China Sea aquarium.