Chapter 144: Three is a spirit

Still want to take care of the Herb garden? It's a joke. Black iron and wood can't suffer, not to mention the elixir of the herb garden.

Just as the deacon shook his head like a rattle, outside the door, a deacon Baicao Feng suddenly walked in.

"Lao Chen, some of my medicine gardens have not been taken care of recently, and they are short of manpower. Please help me in the department of chores."

Oh my God, hearing this, Deacon Chen's face turned white in an instant.

Looking at the Baicao Feng deacon who walked into the hall with a smile on his face, Chen deacon twitched his mouth, you are really going to pick the time ah, turned his head to see, sure enough, Zhong Ling and others are showing a sweet smile.

Finished, the heart sank, but the Baicao peak that deacon is not aware of the danger, looked at the Zhong Ling and other people smile.

"Yo, when did you have so many people in the miscellaneous hall, you can, Lao Chen."

"Oh, oh, I have something to do here, don't you want to talk later? You go back first?"

The corners of his mouth tugged, and Deacon Chen blinked and said, which was already a very obvious hint, but the deacon Baicao Feng could not understand it at all, and he was a little anxious at hearing this.

"No, my several medicine gardens are too short of people now, you do something to get some miscellaneous disciples to go there."

Seeing this, Deacon Chen completely speechless, what is this called? This is called good words difficult to persuade the damn ghost ah, I see that you really do not want a few medicine garden ah.

The next second, before Deacon Chen could answer, Zhong Ling had already spoken.

"Does the Lord Deacon need someone to look after the herb garden?"

"Yes, well, you are............."

"The disciple is Zhong Ling, the third disciple of Jade Nu Feng."

"Oh, it turns out to be the disciple of the Hundred Flower Fairies. Why did you come to this hall of Miscellaneous Affairs?"

There is no relation between the disciple and the Disciple Hall. Anyway, it is the first time that he has seen the disciple in the Disciple Hall.

Wen Yan, Zhong Ling still a face sweet smile, face does not red heart does not beat said.

"This is not the miscellaneous hall recently short of black iron wood, Deacon Chen came to us to help."

"No, I am not..............."

Hearing this, Deacon Chen was directly stupid. He started lying with his fucking eyes open. When did I ask you to help me? I was begging you not to come. Okay.

But within a few words, Deacon Chen felt a thousand eyes locking on him.

Looking around the circle, many Jade female Feng disciples smiled and looked sweet.

But how to look at the warning in the eyes is very obvious ah.

"What ain't?"

At this time, the deacon of Baicao Feng also asked curiously. Hearing the words, under the kind eyes of the Jade female Feng disciples, Deacon Chen could only smile.

"Nothing, I just appreciate the Zhong Ling wenches. If it wasn't for them, I really don't know what to do."

When the words fell, the Jade female Feng disciples nodded with satisfaction, and Deacon Chen could only silently read a sentence in his heart, don't blame me, brother, I can't do anything about it, and it was you who sent me to your door.