Chapter 90 Chishung arrives

The cry of killing has not stopped, and the high bone soup has not been broken, but Ye Changqing's forehead has a lot of hard sweat.

But when he thought of so many of his brothers fighting in the battlefield, Ye Changqing did not feel bitter.

"Ah, this soup is delicious. I am alive again."

"Come back to life, don't go back to kill the demon beast, I drink."

Looking at Ye Changqing full of sweat, Wang Yao with his handkerchief to help him wipe, this sudden damnable gentleness, let Ye Changqing a leng.

"Elder sister............."

Smell yan, Wang Yao blushed and explained vaguely.

"I see you are sweating all over your head. Wipe it for you."

Looking at Wang Yao, whose face was flushed, Ye Changqing laughed. But for the moment, he didn't have time to think about it. He kept busy.

At the entrance of the Formation Method, people were coming and going in an endless stream. Many disciples were rushing to eat soup. On the battlefield, the other disciples were waiting, chatting, and occasionally Shouting.

"Oh, sister, I can tell you that it is not easy to eat a mouthful of food from Master Chang Qing."

"Kill me!"

"How do you say that?

"Kill me."

"Every time dinner is like a battle, you have to fight for the position, sister, you are not a disciple of God Jianfeng, you don't understand."

"Kill me."

"That elder brother, may I come to your Shenjianfeng for dinner later?"

"Kill me."

"That won't do."

"Shout! How many times have you shouted? It's your turn."

A kick to the side of the demon beast, angry curse.

Just now it seemed to have seen the light from hell. The demon beast cried with joy. Suddenly it was a pang of pain and was pulled back to reality. Looking at the kind Dao and Zong disciples in front of it, the demon beast cried out.

"Kill him!"

At this moment, many monsters have only one wish, that is to let them die quickly, these people are demons ah.

Nothing more, but to die.

Finally, under the call of countless demon beasts, the savior came, I saw from a distance, more than ten demon Kings quickly came, far away to see the offshore camp outside the battlefield, there was the demon king shouted angrily.

"Stop it."

This sudden sound of anger made the disciples look up and find that not only the demon King had come, but also Qixiong, Shi Pine, Baihua and other major gate strong men.

Disciple Shen Jianfeng reacted the fastest and immediately stabbed out his sword and killed the demon beast in front of him.

Now that they're here, it's not gonna work.

At the entrance of the method of formation, Xu Jie is quick-eyed and quick, and the first time he used the space ring to put up all the POTS and pans of Ye Changqing.

"Xu Jie, what are you doing?"

Zheng Meimei and Zhao Rou drinking soup Zhao Zhengping, a turn of the head, nothing, immediately glared at Xu Jie.

I am the ChefOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara