Chapter 110

Outside the cave, Chen Mu cried that called a pear flower with rain, the whole person in rags fell to the ground.

A pair of big hairy legs also bare outside.

A fierce man shed tears, and this sound of wailing naturally attracted the passing blacksmith Valley disciples.

Although the number of them was small, only a dozen or so, they still whispered about it.

"What's the matter?"

"I think he was saying something about a great elder, or a boy's pet."

"Does the Grand Elder want...........?"

"I guess so. Well, after all, the Great Elder has been alone for so many years, and it's understandable that he would want a companion."

"Yes, but isn't this a bit of a..............."

Just then, a dark shadow flashed in the cave, and then Chen Mu disappeared in the same place. It was obviously Wang Tieshu's action.

He brought Chen Mu back to the cave again, and when he looked at his eyes, he almost burst out fire and rattled his teeth.

"Boy, you.......... What did you just fart? Did you really think I wouldn't kill you?"

Plop, crisp, kneeling firm, tone is decisive.

"Even if I die, today I will take the knife back."

"You............ Could you please get up and talk about it."

"I do not, do not see the sword, disciple would rather die."

In the face of this scene, Wang Tieshu instantaneously lost his temper, you said kill it, Hong Zun there is not good account, and she to hong Zun........... How to say, the situation is a little complicated.

There was a look of resignation in his eyes.

"You say your god Jianfeng are sword repair, you have to get a kitchen knife for what? Or treasure soldier level, whose kitchen knife can be treasure soldier ah."

"I didn't know before, but in the future, the kitchen knife of my God Jianfeng is a treasure soldier, or even a God soldier."

Smell yan, Chen Mu seriously said, not like telling lies at all, but really want to give Shenjianfeng a Shensoldier-level kitchen knife.

Completely speechless, she can see that today does not give him the knife, this little brat will not give up.

Speechless, sat back on the chair, Wang Tieshu mused for half a sound, slowly said.

"I can do it, but you have to promise me two conditions."

"But it doesn't matter if the elder says so, as long as the disciple can do it, he will never frown."

"Oh, don't rush to say yes, just hear me out before you decide."

"First, even if I do, I will not leave my name on this sword, and you must not tell anyone in the future that this sword came from me, otherwise even if you are a Taoist disciple, I will kill you."

"Ok," he said.

It was nothing at all, as long as he got the knife, and Mr. Chen agreed without thinking.

See, Wang Tieshu is not surprised, with Chen Mu's insistence, this requirement is naturally not difficult, rare is the next requirement.

To tell the truth, Wang Tieshu is not sure whether Chen Mu will agree, after all, it is about their peak master.