Chapter 46: It gets Harder

In the morning, the kitchen is still crowded with people. Many disciples are doing everything they can for a mouthful of bittern noodles.

The disciples who are cultivated as high as they are, use their excellent physical skills to grab a position, while the disciples who are cultivated as low as the miscellaneous servants, they struggle with their time and come to the courtyard early to wait.

Therefore, some of the miscellaneous disciples succeeded in eating breakfast in the crowd.

The noodles were the same as before, but when they were eaten this time, the disciples' eyes widened.

They could obviously feel the enhancement of their own physique.

"Oh my God, these noodles.............."

"What the fuck are you eating noodles? I feel like I'm holding a bowl of lentil."

"And it's a very good bowl."

If before it was just an irresistible delicacy, then now, this bowl of noodles is simply precious, at least for the menial disciples in the cultivation area.

Even for the outer door, the effect of the inner door disciples is still not large. It is possible to enjoy the delicious food at the same time, but also to improve. Who will refuse such a good thing.

Aware of this change, many disciples became more and more crazy.

This was not only delicious, but actually helpful for cultivation.

After eating a large bowl of noodles, all the disciples were not satisfied. Unfortunately, since the number of people increased, it was completely impossible to want to eat more food, and the incense was already high.

"Master Changqing, your skill has improved."

"That is, not only the taste is better, but the effect is also different from before."

In the face of the praise of his disciples, Ye Changqing smiled and nodded.

"As long as you brothers like it."

At the end of breakfast, Ye Changqing found Hong Zun, see, hong Zun already know his purpose, said with a smile.

"Your boy this cultivation speed is really no one."

At first glance, I saw that Ye Changqing had broken through the Chongming border, and Hong Zun himself froze for a moment.

Point to a point, as last time, a Chongmaijing level of exercise will appear in Ye Changqing's mind.

Named nine pulse formula, the grade is also reached the day grade.

"Thank Fengzhu more."

"You son, I do not want you to be a personal disciple, but I must stay in this workshop."

In the face of Ye Changqing thank you, hong Zun laughed and cursed, in this regard, Ye Changqing is also smiling back.

"I'm afraid even if I promise, you brothers and sisters will not promise."

Wen Yan, Hong Zun looked around at the nervous disciples, that is obviously worried, if Ye Changqing became a personal disciple, where they go to eat.

After all, if Ye Changqing really became a personal disciple, it is impossible to cook for them.

As for the identity of a handyman disciple, who else in the whole Shenjianfeng at the moment thinks that Ye Changqing really is a handyman disciple?