Chapter 137: Is Madness Really Contagious?

After hearing the deacon's report below, the three elders fell into a deep silence.

How long the fuck has it been, again? Can't you just give yourself a break?

Only this time the object changed to Jade female peak, how the three elders feel some dream.

"It shouldn't be, isn't Jade Female Feng disciple always very well-behaved?"

"We don't know. All of a sudden it's like this."

Yes, the disciples of Jade Female Peak have always been very well-behaved and never do anything out of line. Even the second elder Shi Song once said that Jade Female Peak is the last peak that they need to worry about in law enforcement.

After some heavy admonitions, the three elders finally spoke up and said.

"Take a look first, maybe it is just a coincidence, you stay steady for the moment, I go to find the second elder brother to understand the situation."

Jade female peak must be no problem, it is definitely Shenjianfeng in the ghost, is the old thing Hongzun?

The first reaction is that Shenjianfeng has started to be a demon again. After all, the Jade female Feng disciples are so well-behaved, how can they do such a thing?

There must be something wrong with it.

Wen Yan, the deacon nodded, and the three elders were the first to rush to the hall of law enforcement.

After seeing Shi Song, immediately asked.

"Second brother, is there anything unusual about Shenjianfeng recently?"

Inexplicable question, to stone pine will not be whole.

"No, Shenjianfeng disciples are in the offshore camp, Hongzun they are also closed, my people have been staring at, what's wrong?"

No problem? Hearing this, the three elders became even more confused and immediately told the story of the Mission Church.

"What? Are you sure it's a Jade Goddess Feng disciple?"

"How can such a big person admit his mistake? It is a Jade Nu Feng disciple."

"No, how can the Jade Female Feng disciples be like Shenjianfeng?"

"That's why I came to ask you if Shenjianfeng has been anything unusual lately? Or have the Jade Goddess Feng disciples come into contact with Shenjianfeng recently?"

"No."

There was nothing wrong with Shen Jianfeng, Stone Pine was sure of that, but let's talk about contact.

"Before the battle of the offshore camp, it was the cooperation between Shenjianfeng and Jade Female Peak. If you want to talk about contact, it was only once, and then there was no more."

There was only one contact, and before that, the Jade Goddess Peak disciples were all in the offshore camp, let alone any contact.

Could it be that it was this contact that caused the Jade Nu Feng disciples to come down with madness?

"Brother, I'm saying it's possible. Do you think the mad disease of Shenjianfeng is contagious?"

"Nonsense."

The three elders helplessly guess, but stone pine is snorting this, what madness, simply nonsense.

Shi pine dont believe these, but the three elders are anxious to jump feet.