Chapter 35: Comfort

Listen to the Shouting around, Ye Changqing the whole person is meng, oneself did nothing ah, why just that fury tiger will hate yourself so much?

Heaven and earth conscience, he really didn't say anything ah, nor did he want to destroy the black tiger Yuan.

Only feel inexplicable was a yuan demon to hate on, and now what is the situation? They destroyed the black tiger yuan is not enough, but also play on the tiger ridge?

Just when Ye Changqing himself is still confused, Dao a Zong main seat elder appeared, facing a crowd clamoring to play on the Huling of God Jianfeng disciples.

The Grand Elder of the Main seat shouted with an ugly face.

"Shut up."

The terrifying wave of spiritual power swept through the entire black Huyuan, and the disciples suddenly felt a great pressure, and the Shouting suddenly stopped.

One after another, they looked at the grand elder of the main seat.

"What brings you here, old man?"

Seeing this, Hong Zun said with a drunken face, seeing his appearance, the Lord elder did not hit a place.

"Brother, you this God Jianfeng disciple is promising ah, it is not enough to extinguish the black tiger Yuan, but also to fight the tiger Ridge? What, are you planning to commit collective suicide?"

In the face of the anger of the Lord elder, Hong Zun still said lazily.

"This is not to blame me, my god Jianfeng is also in the completion of the task, this black tiger deep sent five purple demon to Leshan town, has broken the rules, my God Jianfeng shot to destroy it, reasonable?"

"Reasonable?"

As soon as this word came out, the Lord's elders were angry and laughed, and thousands of your Ya God Jianfeng disciples were dispatched at the same time, so fanned out, this is reasonable? It is outrageous to the home.

Too lazy to continue the nonsense with Hong Chun, the Lord Grand Elder directly said.

"Other things back to talk about, now, immediately, immediately, take your god Jianfeng people, go back to me."

Kidding, if these disciples of God Jianfeng really hit the Tiger Ridge, it is estimated that the next second will break out the man-boy war.

Seeing this, Hong Zun did not refute, casually nodded.

"Well, well, how much to do, see you so excited, so I said brother you ah, or heart less than home."

"Hong Zun.............."

In the face of Hong Zun's ridicule, the main elder of the throne, who was originally crane hair and young face, was directly red with anger and shouted angrily.

Pick out the ears, obviously did not put it in the heart, inadvertently looked at the sky, Hong Zun this face changed.

"Oh, my God, it's dinnertime."

Upon hearing this, many of God Jianfeng's disciples also looked great, how did it come to dinner time?

"Evergreen boy, go."

To the point of dinner, this can not be delayed, hong Zun immediately with Ye Changqing leave.

"Peak master wait a minute, there is no food in the kitchen, wait for me and money deacon say."

"Qian is talented."

"Yes."

"Go back together."