Chapter 140: This is the difference

What the hell is mandatory? As long as you don't come, everything is fine.

Smell speech, hundred flower fairy smiled and nodded.

"Ok, then I will give an account and cause trouble to the two brothers. Baihua will make amends on behalf of the disciples."

Look, look, this is called the Lord of a peak.

Heard hundred flower fairy words, two old men almost moved to cry, three elders is a face of emotion.

"This is the gap between people ah."

Personally saw the two people away, on the way back to the main peak, the three elders could not help but say.

"If some people could be like the Lady of Flowers, it would be so much easier for us."

"Yes, never mind, if someone could learn one thousandth of what a Girl like Flowers can do, this hall of justice would offer him incense."

With that, the two men looked at each other, and then sighed deeply.

It was a nice idea, but impossible.

At the offshore camp, Hong Zun, who was resting on a recliner with Ye Changqing and Bluestone, suddenly sneezed.

"What's the matter with you? Have you had alcohol in your windpipe? '

Bluestone on the side joked, smell speech, Hong Zun rubbed his nose.

"Who the fuck is behind the forced labor?"

I have no idea what's going on in Zongmen, and in the last few days, the number of Jade female Feng disciples has decreased, but everyone doesn't mind, so if you don't come, you won't come. Isn't it bad to have one less opponent?

Jade female peak, the cave where hundred flowers live, Zhao Rou stepped in at this time, and saluted the hundred flowers on the main seat.

"Master, are you looking for me?"

"Well, teacher heard that you have been making the mission hall a mess recently?"

Even in the inquiry, but the face is still full of gentle smile, hundred flower fairy is such a person, giving a person the feeling is gentle, always let a person have a feeling like spring breeze.

It seems that he never loses his temper, at least Zhao Rou, this big disciple, has never seen the master lose his temper, and at any time he is a gentle appearance.

Wen Yan, Zhao Rou also did not think much, truthfully said.

"It is not nonsense, we are just normal to take the task, Zong door also did not stipulate the number of take the task?"

"That being said, we can't be reckless. Your third master has already complained to me."

But there was no punishment, just let Zhao Rou tell the disciples not to go to the mission Hall for a while.

"Teacher will be away for some time recently. You and the elders will handle the Jade Female Peak matter. Remember what Teacher just said."

There is no punishment. In general, the hundred-flower fairies will rarely punish their disciples. Even if they make mistakes, they will teach them in a soft voice.

Hearing this, Zhao Rou responded respectfully.

"Yes, disciple understands."

From the master here to leave, Zhao Rou will soon command down, learned that can not go to the mission hall, the disciples for a time are confused.