Chapter 157 Hong Bao Youxi

The Dragon Palace is huge, but by this time it was a complete mess.

There was fighting everywhere.

At the same time that Shen Jianfeng is fighting into the Dragon Palace, Tao Yi is also busy, because the welcome celebration of Bluestone is held tomorrow.

Dongzhou major forces, almost all sent people to come, after all, Tao a zong face is impossible not to give.

However, in the face of such a grand event, Qixiong, the patriarch of Daoyizong, could not be happy.

In the cave, Qixiong a sad face, these days he through a variety of ways to contact Hong Zun and bluestone, what notes, what development array and so on, can be completely unable to contact.

"These two damn things, where did they go?"

Gnashing teeth said, tomorrow will start ah, this person has not found, how to do?

Looking at a lot of forces have arrived at a road, Qixiong felt a deep fatigue.

On the main peak, representatives of the major forces have been arranged to live, and it is extremely lively for a time.

Because the celebration had not yet begun, the crowd gathered in twos and threes to chat and drink.

"This bluestone has been added to the Tao School, which is another saint added to the Tao School."

"Yes, who would have thought that a Bluestone who had never joined the Daoist School in his whole life would finally choose the Daoist School?"

"It is indeed the first school in Dongzhou."

For bluestone to join a road, more people are lamenting, of course, some people envy, such as the Loxia Zong, Qingyun Zong, Emperor Jizong these three large doors.

Naturally, they are jealous of the heart, after all, the bluestone is the perfect cultivation of the holy land. If you join their Zongzi, the promotion of the Zongzi is absolutely obvious.

It is a pity that they chose the first Taoist Sect. In this way, the First Taoist Sect has become a little stronger, and the position of the First Taoist Sect in Dongzhou has made the Taoist Sect sit firmly.

Just as I was saying it, two dark shadows fell on the main square of Dao Yi Zong in the distance.

It's just weird, isn't it? If you're right, it's a man and a crane with a black head, right?

Black-capped crane is a mount, right? But why did the crane ride a man?

Yes, when it fell just now, it was just a man carrying the crane on his back. It looked as if he were riding on him. For a moment, everyone was confused.

One of the deacons in charge of the reception, Dao Yi Zong, was also stunned for a few seconds before coming back to his senses, hurriedly stepped forward and said enthusiastically.

"Elder Wang."

The visitor is no stranger to everyone. It is Wang Tieshu, the elder of Blacksmith Valley, a famous strange woman in Dongzhou.

Standing in front of Wang Tieshu, the deacon of Daoyizong did not even reach the chest of the other person. She could only look up, while Wang Tieshu looked around.

"Where's Brother Hong?"

"Lord Hong Zun Feng is in retreat."

As for the absence of Hongzun and Qingshi, only a few people such as Qixiong and the elders and deacons of Shenjianfeng know about it. The others do not know about it yet.