Chapter 44 The ultimate shame

Collusion demons have come out, looking at the lower waist straight, a face of righteous and dignified Xu Jie, the two elders on the main seat are unable to help the mouth twitching.

And behind a group of God Jianfeng disciples heard Xu Jie's words, it is a excited roar.

"Yes, Loxiazong disciples are harbouring evil intentions and want to harm my master brother Changqing."

"There is nothing wrong with my god Jianfeng for such a small man."

"I kindly ask the two elders to take them down and interrogate them severely."

It seems that there are endless grievances, at this moment, the disciples of Luxia Zong seem to have really become the heinous people.

Compared with the passionate Shen Jianfeng disciples, the disciples of Luxia Zong were trembling one by one with anger. He Lu was clenched with both fists, and his eyes almost turned into knives, staring at Ye Changqing.

Ye Changqing was probably the only one still calm at the scene.

Or Ye Changqing was Xu Jie's words to say meng, these three brothers did not see before ah, eloquence so good.

Listening to the Shouting of the disciples of Shenjianfeng below, the two elders rubbed their heads with a headache.

"Elder, this is slander, is planting evidence, we do not mean this, and the reason why we come to a Taoist divorce, is also considering Ye Changqing is a Taoist disciple."

At this moment, He Lu gritted his teeth and said in a low voice that seemed to contain infinite anger.

Looking at the eyes full of unwilling, stubborn, angry He Lu, Xu Jie sneer.

"Ah, slander planted? My disciples of God Jianfeng are upright people, why do we need to plant slander? This disciple of Loxiazong, if people do not know, they must do what they have done."

"You............."

"There you go."

See two people on, two elders to stop, this thing for a time some difficult to do, just at this time, Hong Zun wobbly walked in.

See Hong Zun, two elders is a big head, helpless said.

"Why are you here, brother?"

"Some people dare to murder my Shenjianfeng disciples in my Shenjianfeng, but I, who am the master of the Feng, have not yet come, do I have to watch my Feng disciples being mutilated?"

Sure enough, as soon as Hongzun opened his mouth, he added fuel to the fire.

At the beginning of the time, Hong Zun is indeed did not take this matter to heart, but after hearing that He Lu's divorce object is actually Ye Changqing, he could not sit directly, hurried to the law enforcement hall.

Speaking, Hong Zun went to Ye Changqing side, looked at it with a smile.

"How is it, all right?"

"If the master cares for many, the disciples will be fine."

"As long as nothing happens."

Say that, hong Zun eyes directly to Yu Li, face a change, before or a pair of drunk appearance, this moment has become cold threateningly, open question.

"Yu Li, I was kind enough to help you before, but I didn't expect you to hide your evil heart and dare to harm my Shenjianfeng disciples."

"Elder brother, you................"