Chapter 66 Chapter 66: Playing Dirty

See the God Jianfeng per capita Dacheng level of body law, each peak disciple directly silly.

This is really outrageous, you said your God Jianfeng, major in sword, for the hairy body so cattle. Where is the magic?

Heart is not willing, hold down, anyway is unable to swallow this breath.

Every time I see the proud look of Shenjianfeng disciples when they snatch the demon horse, the other Feng disciples will be angry and itchy, just two words to describe it.

"No, I can't swallow that breath."

"What if I can't swallow? You have the law of Great Accomplishment? Everyone has achieved great success."

"If I can't do it, someone can. I don't believe it. Are Yingfeng's disciples not as good as them?"

Ying Feng, one of the thirty-six peaks, is also the least numerous and the most mysterious one.

The entire Tao A Zong intelligence is responsible for the shadow peak, so, other dare not say, but the body method of this piece, shadow peak is definitely a pinch.

They are not the opponents of Shenjianfeng, aren't Yingfeng disciples still?

When I heard the words, this disciple also brightened up before my eyes, but then he dimmed down.

"Yes, but those guys at Ying Feng............."

A group of mysterious people, it is not easy to let them move, and Yingfeng disciples do not need to do the task, or their task is different from other Feng, is independent.

Smelling the words, Yingfeng disciples laughed.

"Don't worry, just before I met a brother Yingfeng, there should be no problem."

"That's good."

Since there is a way, it is easy to do, immediately, several disciples rushed towards Ying Feng.

At the same time, other disciples, seeing that they could not compete with Shen Jianfeng's disciples, began to consider other means in their hearts.

"God, since the body and Fa are not good enough, we can only use some small means. You are deceiving others too much. Don't blame me."

"Elder brother, do you want..........."

"Without this evil attitude, I don't even have the mind to cultivate. I must recover 10%."

Another morning, after breakfast, Shenjianfeng disciples came to Zhuofeng Mission Hall one after another.

The same was true of the other Feng disciples, and the two sides had already begun to compete.

Seeing all the disciples of God Jianfeng appear, the eyes of each disciple are showing a touch of cold.

It has been discussed that even if some shady means are used, we must give God Jianfeng a lesson today.

As Shenjianfeng disciples took the task, the demon horse snatch war started again.

"Do it."

Seeing this, some disciples shouted in a low voice, and then all the peak disciples had already prepared to hand.

This time they did not have the body Fa, but directly played dirty.

Either they performed the art, or they performed the binding character, or more directly, they came up with their legs.

Anyway, there is only one purpose, to control these disciples of God Jianfeng.

As long as it is controlled by you, you will have no use for it.