Chapter 32: The Strange Development

A didn't seem to know that big demon bones, in that case, that means they are in order to...

Gaze involuntarily look to Hong Zun behind Ye Changqing and Jin Min two people.

Although even the green bird feel a little ridiculous, such a big position, is it for an inner disciple? But at present, there seems to be no other reason other than this explanation.

Could this inner disciple be the son of any great man?

The eyes looked at Jin Min faintly. Until now, the blue Bird had never cared about Ye Changqing.

But soon, with Lu Youyou, willow frost two people fell to Ye Changqing around, began to ask him, the face of the green bird is gradually becoming wonderful.

"Brother Changqing, are you okay?"

"Are you hurt?"

"It's a good thing White is with you, or it would have been dangerous."

"In the future, Master brother Changqing must tell me when he goes out on missions, and Master sister will accompany you personally."

Listen to the voice of the two women concerned, the green bird this only after the reaction, these disciples are for this boy to come?

The brain has some twisted but bent, looking at Hong Zun, blue bird gnashing teeth said.

"You......... You're all here for this boy? '

Just because one handyman disciple has attracted the presence of Lord Shenjianfeng and thousands of other disciples, this is ridiculous.

In this regard, Hong Zun is very frank said.

"A disciple of my way does not distinguish between high and low, as long as he enters one of my way, he is a family, what happened to a servant disciple?" I have to save every school in my way."

Words are said righteously awe-inspiring, but smell words, blue bird mouth is unconsciously a little smoke, this who the hell believe it?

Do you know a school these years died in the outside of the handyman disciples few? Let alone the slave disciples, even the outer disciples, and even the inner disciples, have never seen such a reaction from you in teaching a school.

Finally, I have figured it out, but the answer made the green Bird a little difficult to accept for a time.

The cause of all is actually because of a handyman disciple, it is because of this handyman disciple, attracted so many people, let their planning completely disappointed.

If you had known what the hell was going on, you would have just done it.

Even if it is a personal disciple, I am afraid it will not let the Daoyizong have such a big reaction.

Eyes cold look at Ye Changqing, is talking with Lu Youyou two women, suddenly feel a cold awn Ye Changqing, is also looking at the blue bird.

Look at it, as if you want to firmly remember yourself, to tear yourself in the future.

The heart is helpless, you don't look at me ah, I also don't know what is going on, is the use of a call for help, who knows will make such a big noise.

Have a bitter can not say, and the next second blue bird is let Ye Changqing helpless.

"Despicable human beings, actually disguised as handyman disciples, good, very good, this thing, I black tiger Yuan remember."

In the eyes of the green bird, Ye Changqing is not a miscellaneous disciple at all, must be deliberately disguised as such, is to let them take it lightly.