Chapter 30 God Jianfeng exploded

Tao a, God Jianfeng, has passed the lunch time, did not eat the kitchen lunch of many disciples, at this time a little listless.

Although they are still doing their jobs, cultivating cultivation, working work, the look on their faces is very decadent.

"Alas, without Master Brother Changqing's food, I always feel my whole body is not strong."

"Who knows? I feel a little absent-minded when I cultivate."

"My mind is full of food."

"At noon, I made some myself, and directly gave them to the employees."

"I hope Brother Changqing can come back as soon as possible."

"With Jin Min, there should be no problem, but he is only half a demon."

Several inner disciples said feebly as they practiced on the cultivation field.

Just then, from the top of the mountain, a bell rang.

"There is a disciple asking for help."

The sound of the bell means that a disciple has used the order to ask for help, one for the handyman disciple, two for the outer disciple, three for the inner disciple, four for the deacon, and five for the personal disciple and elder.

The bell rings only once, which means that the servant disciple has used the order for help.

Under normal circumstances, when a servant disciple asks for help, it is the outer disciple who goes to the rescue.

His face, which had changed slightly, soon became lazy again.

"It turned out to be a servant disciple."

One of them was unable to speak, but the next second, following the words of another disciple beside him, several of them suddenly exploded.

"Disciples of miscellaneous servants, do you think it is the elder brother of evergreen?"

"Oh my God............."

Ye Changqing is a servant disciple ah, and just out of the task, instantaneous time, several people suddenly jumped up, have to run to the top of the mountain.

Not only they, Shenjianfeng disciples everywhere, also rushed to the top of the mountain at this time.

"It can't be true that Brother Chang Qing has had an accident, isn't it true that Sister Jin Min is with him?"

"A half-demon is not dangerous, is it?"

"Who knows, but Brother Chang Qing is on an exploratory mission, and who can tell what is hidden in it?"

Exploration mission, said dangerous is also dangerous, said not dangerous is not dangerous.

After all, it is investigation, which means that there are many things that are unknown. Perhaps there is no danger on the surface, but in fact there may be hidden secrets.

Countless disciples wanted to know whether or not the order for assistance was from Master Chang Qing.

There is a hall on the top of Shenjianfeng, which is guarded by an elder. There is a huge copper bell in the center of the hall. If any piece of Shenjianfeng asks for help, the bell will respond immediately.

At this moment, in the hall, the elder looked at the people who rushed to Hong Zun, Xu Jie, Liu Shuang, and Lu Youyou in front of him, with question marks on his face.

What's going on here? Although one disciple used the order to ask for help, he was only a servant disciple. Why did Feng Zong and Xu Jie come here? And they came as soon as they could.