Chapter 49 All on injured

Shenjianfeng has had a lot of trouble lately, so there are many rumors about other peaks.

It's just that the more rumors spread, the more evil they become.

"Have you heard that many of Shenjianfeng's disciples are having problems with their cultivation?"

"What? Is there a psychological problem with Shen Jianfeng's disciple?"

"Does Shen Jianfeng disciple like male appearance?"

Chief Feng, many disciples were talking while walking, while the disciples of Shen Jianfeng, who also came here, heard these words but looked puzzled.

When the fuck did we like men?

He turns his head in anger and tries to drink angrily, only to be held back by his companion.

"Don't worry about it. Go and pick out the art first."

"Yes, yes, yes, the technique is the most important, I haven't got a position in two days."

On top of the main peak, there are all kinds of Feng disciples, but it is very simple to distinguish Shenjianfeng disciples, that is, to see whether they have injuries on their bodies.

As long as it is wounded, it is a disciple of God Jianfeng.

I don't know why, but in the last few days, everyone in Shenjianfeng has been wounded. God knows what they are doing.

At the beginning, the disciples were still very confused. Could there be any danger in Zongmen?

The reply they got after inquiring was that they could learn from each other.

"God Jianfeng these people are too ruthless, not to get to this point?"

"I have already told you that there are problems with Shen Jianfeng's disciples."

"I tell you, three times a day, scuffles break out on Shenjianfeng, and they don't know what they're doing."

"I heard that too. It is said that the disciples of Shenjianfeng are particularly aggressive."

"That's right. If they don't have a fight every day, they feel like they are suffering all over."

"Stay away from them and be careful not to be dragged into a duel."

Seeing Shen Jianfeng disciples, the other Feng disciples were already walking around, for fear of being targeted by this group of madmen.

However, for such gaze, Shen Jianfeng disciples did not care at all. How could a group of ignorant people know the craftsmanship of Master Brother Changqing?

This was not only true for the disciples of each Feng, but also for the deacons of the Shu Fa Hall who saw the disciples of Shenjianfeng.

If we can say that Shenjianfeng disciples have come to the most frequently recently, it must be the Shufa Hall.

There is no way, if the strength is not enough, you can't grab food. All Shenjianfeng disciples have played with their lives to become stronger. Cultivating the rules of art is the most direct and effective way.

"Why are you here again?"

Looking at the front of the eyes, the hands are still tied bandages of the two Shen Jianfeng disciples, the deacon guarding the art hall depressed way.

He only came here three days ago.

Smelling the words, two disciples opened their mouths to return to the path.