Chapter 68: The Tiger screams in the woods

The atmosphere is imperceptibly sad and subdued.

Why do mortals dream of becoming monks? In addition to pursuing immortality and transcending samsara, is there no reason to escape from the sea of suffering?

In the hearts of many ordinary people, the world of monks is a paradise, even though many people may not have contact with monks in their life, but they are stubborn to think so.

People always like to build up some beautiful things in their hearts, even if it is imagination.

However, they only thought about the good of the monk, but did not think about the other aspects of the monk, just like this brother in the inner door.

Hearing the sad story of Disciple Shen Jianfeng, the inner disciple was filled with sympathy. He kept offering bags of spiritual stones and offering consolation.

"Master brother, these are all things of the past. Now that you are a disciple of Tao, you have the ability to take care of and protect your family members. Take this spiritual stone, and don't be polite with Master Brother."

"Thank you very much, Brother."

"It is really hard to master brother ah, a small age, both father and mother to pull more than 20 brothers and sisters, master admire, this spiritual stone you take, do not be polite with Master brother."

"Thank you very much, brother."

Not surprisingly, all the more than ten of Shenjianfeng's miscellaneous disciples were soon let go.

Until then, the crowd had not noticed anything wrong, and they were still there lamenting.

"I never thought before that the life of a handyman disciple would be so deep."

"Yes, but it is also right to think that handyman disciples are generally not gifted, and if they do not have some background, they will indeed have a sad life."

"Now that I think about it, it seems that I was a little too serious about the handyman disciples."

I was really moved, but such a move did not last too long. With the arrival of a Baqiangfeng Wai Men disciple, he just saw the scene of his own brother giving the spirit stone, and immediately wondered.

"Brother Zhu, how did you give Li Tong the spirit stone? He should not be in need of the spirit stone."

It is said before that their parents died early, a person pulling more than twenty brothers and sisters, that person is Li Tong, and this Ba gun feng outside the door disciple, just know him, from the same place.

Hearing the words, Brother Zhu looked sad and sighed.

"Originally his name is Li Tong ah, alas, is also a miserable person, brother can not help much, also can only give some spiritual stone."

A miserable man? Hearing this, the outer door disciple who had just come was confused.

"Where did this come from? Li Tong should have nothing to do with miserable people."

Hearing this, Brother Zhu froze for a moment, it seemed that something was wrong, and he looked at his brother fiercely, with a little grimace on his face.

"What do you mean?"

"Brother Shi and Li Tong are both from the imperial capital of Yanfeng State. He is a member of the royal family of Yanfeng State. His father is King Anle, and he is the only child in his family.

As soon as these words came out, Brother Zhu was directly numb, and all the disciples around him were also stupid.

Only after half a sound did Brother Zhu come to himself, his eyes red, and he shouted angrily, as if he were a wild animal about to eat people.