Chapter 156 The Dragon Palace is Revisited

Before the battle started, the momentum was weak. There was no way. Who let these disciples of Shenjianfeng look so permeable?

The eyes, the open mouth, all revealed a strange breath.

And the two old men at the head........... The old men? Does God fucking Jianfeng have a disciple that old? How did he get to the East China Sea at that age?

However, time did not allow these dragons to think much. With Hong Zun's order, Shen Jianfeng's disciples launched an attack.

"The little........ Disciples, fight your way into the Dragon Palace and kill the flood dragon. Go ahead."

"Kill the dragon."

God Jianfeng disciples, who were excited to the extreme, heard this, it was like a tiger out of the cage, a mere thousands of people were killed out of hundreds of thousands of people.

Manly manly, the mouth is constantly Shouting to kill up.

"Dragon meat dragon meat................."

"Storming the Dragon Palace, killing dragons, eating dragon meat............"

Seeing this, these dragons completely lost the will to fight and fled immediately, but it was obviously impossible for Shen Jianfeng's disciples to give them this opportunity.

Hong Zun, Bluesti two continued to command the disciples.

"Round up round up, don't give them run away."

"No, don't let the other aquariums go."

"Kill the dragon first, kill the dragon first."

"What the fuck are you chasing after that giant crab for? Kill the dragon."

"Put up the battle, and then trap it."

"Yes, yes, yes, that's it."

"Don't fucking use the fire symbol, watch out for the body."

"Xu Jie, blow the door open."

The scene was suddenly chaotic, but chaos returned to chaos, the efficiency of the disciples of God Jianfeng was strange high.

Kill the dragon of the dragon, the display of the display of the law, surrounded by the encircle, all perform their duties, cooperate with the very tacit understanding.

Looking at the flood dragons who were defeated in an instant, the other aquatic groups around them were a little tangled at this time.

"What should we do? To save or not to save? '

For a long time, the Jiaolong clan has been the king of the East China Sea, leading other aquatic clans. Now watching the Jiaolong clan being slaughtered, it is difficult for these aquatic clans not to make a move.

Clench one's teeth, there is an aquarium said.

"Help, these disciples of God Jianfeng are so rampant that they don't care about us at all."

Just as the so-called Lord dishonored his ministers and died, how could he not take action when he saw his own royal family being slaughtered?

"Kill ah."

For a time, other aquarium swarms rushed up, want to break through the encircling circle of Shenjianfeng, for the dragons to kill a way out.

Just as they were killing the dragon, they were suddenly attacked by other water tribe, and Shenjianfeng's disciples suddenly quit.