Chapter 123: The Way It Is

The constant cold touch on his neck made Brother Wang break out in a cold sweat, but Chen Mu nodded.

"Since you yourself feel that you should die, Brother Wang will give you a ride."

With these words, he raised his arm. Seeing this, Brother Wang was numb.

"Brother, wait a minute. Let me explain."

"What else is there to explain?

"I.... I..... I really didn't mean to."

'What's it to me?

"We are brothers from the same school."

"Good journey, brother."

"It is a capital crime to injure a fellow man."

'I am willing to be punished.'

The sword had already been wielded, and the cold light flashed. At this moment, Brother Wang only felt a chill. At the last moment, he instinctively shouted.

"A bowl of rice for Master Brother Chang Qing. That's all right."

Jianfeng was only 0.001 mm away from Master Brother Wang, but he finally stopped. Seeing this, Master Brother Wang was relieved.

"Really?"

'Whew, it's true.'

Seeing Brother Wang nodded heavily, Chen Mu instantly flashed a smile on his face, completely different from what he had just done. He also patted Brother Wang kindly on the shoulder.

"Since Brother Wang is so sincere in admitting his mistake, Brother Wang will not say anything. After all, he is a brother of the same family."

Hearing the words, Brother Wang's mouth twitched and he laughed, but the cold sweat on his forehead had not yet gone down.

"Thanks a lot, Brother."

"No harm, just remember to bring the bowl of rice."

'I'll do it.'

The eyes of all the people around watching this scene are also jumping, how can you do this?

Jade female Feng disciples on the surface pretended to disdain.

"The heart is really dirty."

But in the heart, the Jade female Feng disciples said, no wonder people can eat food, you see, this is the gap.

As for the disciples of Shenjianfeng, they think a little more deeply. Some of them, like Xu Jie, have a flash of pure aeng in their eyes, as if they have discovered a new continent.

This move is feasible. It only requires a little planning. It is very exciting.

For a time, Shen Jianfeng's disciples began to look at the brothers around them, their eyes were full of wise light, and the whole process was well designed in their hearts.

Yes, yes, good.

"Now, come on, what about these two animals?"

At that moment Zhao Zhengping began to say, he was jealous, so he simply changed the subject.

But now, where are the people still in the mood to manage these two animals, finally found a new move, are anxious to go back to study it, Xu Jie is open to say.

"Whatever they do, they can't break this trick anyway."

Not to mention the first two monsters in the land of Demons, even if the demon king came, he could not break the great battle of the camp near the sea.