Chapter 119 is different at all

With Zhenzong agreed, the next only need to wait for the formation of the Dharma to be completed, Hong Zun and the two can enter the offshore camp.

At this time in the offshore camp, the situation has also changed a little.

"Dinner is served."

Originally was still a quiet camp, with this sound, I saw from various areas, a famous Shen Jianfeng disciple crazy rushed out.

After a period of rest and recuperation, those disciples who were seriously injured in bed have almost recovered.

There is no doubt that they naturally joined the ranks of grabbing rice at the first time.

Now the number of meals has increased to 5,000, but there are more than 10,000 of God Jianfeng's disciples, and the competition is still fierce with the Jade Female Feng disciples mixed in with the crowd.

"Storming."

"Ha ha, labor tiger out of bed, today to see who you contend."

Shen Jianfeng disciples have long been accustomed to the struggle of food points, all kinds of techniques and body methods along the way, are endless.

"Watch me bind my hands."

"Small sample, today brother let you long experience, clear flow wall."

The clear wall is a defensive technique that creates a barrier around the body that acts like a flow of water.

It was originally used to ward off enemy attacks, but this disciple used it directly to fight against hand binding.

As the wall of the clear stream was displayed, the hand binding hit it, and the effect was lost in an instant. The disciple's eyes were straight as he watched.

No, my hand binding ah, how the fuck did it disappear?

"How's it going, brother? My brother discovered this by accident. The wall of the clear stream has a natural restraining effect on hand binding. From now on, hand binding will pose no threat to my brother."

"Oh, I don't think so, Silkworms."

Before the words fell, another disciple struck his hand, and then a series of silk threads, transformed by spiritual power, soon wrapped around the wall of the clear flow, and this disciple was also directly controlled.

This celestial silkworm hand is a probing technique.

The psychic forces are turned into invisible threads, which are spread out in all directions, through which the subtle fluctuations of the surroundings can be sensed.

The students of Shenjianfeng played happily, but the students of Jade Female Feng in the ranks were directly stupid.

No, the wall of the clear flow and the silkworm hand can also be used like this?

"Sister, brother can't help you anymore, Master Silkworms."

Still in amazement, I saw that the spiritual force silk has enveloped myself, a jade female Feng disciple, was directly tied up in this way.

At the time of dry rice, there is absolutely no such thing as a disciple of God Jianfeng to have mercy on jade.

In other times, it is fine, but when the food is ready, no matter men or women, young or old, anyone who stops me will die.

I was no match at all. When some Jade Female Feng disciples tried to resist, they were restrained and unable to move.

It was totally different from the previous battles.