Chapter 102 field guidance

Now, here are some men, and take these ingredients back."

"Some of the ingredients have gone missing over there. Go and get them."

"Be careful not to step on the ingredients and see if there are any missing fish."

The battle gradually subsided, and all the disciples spontaneously began to clean up the battlefield, except for one place where a large group of disciples gathered together and talked as if they were discussing something.

"I think it should be cramping. Don't people always say that a dragon without tendons will die?"

"Who says so?"

'I see it in the book.'

"Go away."

"Why don't you try drowning it? It won't hurt the body."

"He is a dragon, Lord of the East China Sea, and you want to drown him?"

"With poison?"

"Get away from me, are you going to poison my fellow man?"

"Then what?"

More than a hundred dragons have been subdued, one bundle like a big zongzi, the current need to consider is how to kill, this disciples have no experience.

And listening to the discussion of the crowd, these dragons felt what is worse than death, but also determined that these Excalibur Feng disciples are going to eat them.

Some dragons could not help Shouting angrily.

"Are you making a mistake? We are dragons, dragons, and you want to eat us?"

As soon as these words came out, a disciple of Shen Jianfeng was directly confronted by a Dabi.

"What's wrong with the dragon? The dragon can't eat? Be quiet, and when we have worked it out, you will have your time."

The demon beast eats the human race, and the human race eats the demon beast, this is a very normal thing.

Just like ordinary people kill pigs and sheep in the secular world, in the realm of cultivation, killing a dragon and eating it is very normal.

After some discussion, he could not come up with an idea, and finally Xu Jie said.

"All right, one idea in the east and one idea in the west. Who should I listen to? Go and invite Brother Chang Qing and ask him."

"Yes, Brother Changqing must know."

"I'm on my way."

On the city wall, Ye Changqing looked at a group of disciples surrounding the flood dragon, killing but not killing, walking but not leaving, confused.

Just then, a disciple rushed over.

"Brother Changqing."

"Brother."

"Third brother wants to see you. Come with me."

"Ok."

Without thinking much about it, he followed the brother out of the camp, and there was no danger now anyway.

Along the way, he was curious about what was going on until Xu Jie asked.

"Brother Changqing, do you know how to kill a dragon? We don't have much experience, so we don't dare to do it for fear of being damaged."

Hearing this, Ye Changqing looked at the crowd with a strange look.

"So just now you have been discussing this matter?"