Chapter 161: The Good News?

As they drank cassia and ate spirit fruit, they talked freely.

The leaders and elders of Daoyi School were also present, as well as many of their own disciples.

They were all great monks from Dongzhou, and they knew each other, so they seemed very friendly.

However, it is not difficult to find that the crowd was generally divided into four camps, that is, the four large gates.

Daoyi, Leoxia, Qingyun, Huangji, the crowd is basically around the four large gate.

With the arrival of the hour, Qixiong also appeared in the main position, looking at the people below, Lang said.

"Welcome all of you to come to me and take part in this grand gathering. I offer you a toast."

"You are welcome, Master Qi."

"Yes, I would be honored if I could come and make a sermon."

"Ha ha, Master Qi, please share this cup."

"Good, then I will share this cup with you."

They all raised their goblets together and drank from them.

"This event is to welcome bluestone friends to join me in a......................."

Next is to go through the process, but looking at the main seat on the high platform of Qixiong, the people are some doubts, this bluestone?

Logically speaking, this bluestone is the protagonist of the ah, how to now do not appear?

"What about bluestone friends?"

"I don't know."

"Yeah, why haven't you shown up yet?"

Many people doubt, and the main seat on the high platform of Qixiong, naturally will be the expression of all the eyes, the heart can not help but curse, two pit daddy goods, let a master of the labor hall in front.

But there is no way, this grand meeting will always go on, Qixiong can only be hard on the scalp.

Until he finished, he drank another cup, and was about to let everyone drink freely, when someone spoke.

"Men, the booze without constraint, the rare I gathered today to drink, to..."

"Master Qi, do not know where the Qingshi friends are? Today, he is the protagonist, but he still doesn't show up?"

This word, all present are a leng, Dao a strong is a slight frown, the eyes are not good to look at the direction of the voice.

A white-haired old man, bearing extraordinary, dressed in a black robe, looks quite dignified.

This man was Su Luoxing, the patriarch of Loxiazong and a great figure in Dongzhou, with a position equal to Qixiong's, so it is no wonder that he dared to interrupt Qixiong directly.

However, there was an obvious sense of provocation in this speech, and everyone could naturally hear it.

Facing the attention of all the powerful people, Su Luoxing did not care about it, smiled and said.

"Qi Zong you have said on the above for a while, this bluestone road friend has not appeared, some is not appropriate."

Smell speech, Qixiong eyes slightly narrow, coldly looked at Su fall star, two people eyes meet, for a time in the atmosphere also became a little tense up.

Dongzhou four Xianzong, although each into an alliance, together to resist the demon clan, magic repair, but weekdays in the competition of nature is indispensable.