Chapter 82: The Killing Spree. The killing Spree

The Blood Tiger Demon King and the Golden Eagle Demon King, in fact, do not want to go to war with Tao Zong.

Now is the critical time for the plan. If a war breaks out with Tao Clan at this time, it is obviously unwise and may even cause the plan to fall short.

I said those harsh words earlier, in part because I saw the black tiger being beaten like that. Like, angry.

Secondly, it is also because of face, after all, everyone is a person with status........ You are a demon.

But who thought this God Jianfeng people will be so just, nothing to say, ka-ka is a cut, now want to stop are difficult, mainly how to open it.

Just at this time, in the melee, I do not know which is a small son of a bitch who does not mind the big thing shouted a sentence.

"Master, what are you still doing? Play with him."

Just heard this, Hong Zun also smiled and nodded.

"Good, for the teacher this to get him."

With that, Hongzun and Bluestone paced in the air, each step falling, the breath of the body skyrocketed one point.

Looking at the approaching Hong Zun, bluestone two people, blood tiger demon king, golden eagle demon king hemp.

What the hell, you master and apprentice separated from this singing duet, self-talk to come?

"Hong Zun, you have thought it over, Tao a zong and I Huling..........."

Do not want to really hand, but the face is not willing to bow, the blood tiger demon king can only take the big picture.

But Hong Zun is the kind of person who cares about the overall situation?

If it were other strong people, perhaps they would still worry about these, but what kind of person is Hong Zun, an old alcoholic, from a young age to now, has never been a person who will take the overall situation into consideration.

Therefore, the Blood tiger demon king said these things, it is completely useless for Hongzun.

"What the hell are you talking about? Let's fight."

Do not listen to, directly cut out the sword and the blood tiger demon king battle together, at the same time, bluestone is not willing to lag behind, a clap out, attack the golden eagle demon King.

The war between the demon King and the Terran saint broke out again.

However, the strength of the blood tiger demon King and the golden eagle Demon King is obviously more than the black tiger demon King, and they have reached the perfection of the demon King.

In terms of realm, and Hong Zun, bluestone equal.

Looking at Master's final hand, Xu Jie smiled.

"Since Master is still willing to talk to me, it proves that he can still save a hand."

This is a guy with a heart and eyes, and that sentence just now is to test whether Hong Zun is really angry with him.

If it was true, the master would not have dealt with himself, but Hong Zun dealt with him and smiled at himself, and Xu Jie immediately breathed a sigh of relief.

While thinking about it, he killed a demon beast with a sword. Suddenly, his foot slipped and his body stumbled. He almost didn't stop.

"What tripped me?"

Looking down, I saw a humanoid creature lying there, covered in shoe prints, apparently trampled by countless people.

I couldn't make out who it was. The only thing I knew for sure was that it was a monster, because it had hair on its body.