Chapter 60 Ten thousand disciples ascend the main peak

Seeing Shi Song's eyes red as he spoke, and his voice even more tearful, Hongzun was also anxious.

"Not the elder brother, you say things to say things, crying ah."

An age, how also cry on it.

Hong Zun were the whole panic, but stone pine is really can not help ah, he did this law enforcement hall master 1,386 years, or the first time by such grievances.

Trying not to let himself cry out, Shisong gritted his teeth and asked.

"Brother, just tell me, can you still make me well?"

In this regard, Hong Zun wine were scared to wake up a few minutes, hurriedly expressed his way.

"Brother, what are you saying? We have been teachers for so many years, brother must wish you well."

"After that, Shen Jianfeng..............."

"Master Brother must keep strict control."

"That's what you said."

"I said it, brother, don't worry."

After getting a positive reply from Hong Zun, Shi Song would leave.

Also do not blame stone pine so, it is no way ah, that God Jianfeng disciples provoked public anger, make law enforcement hall every day not peaceful.

But people did not violate any religious rules, after all, there is no rule that the door can not take the task line by line.

And stone pine is a stubborn person, since it does not violate the rules, the law enforcement hall can not take others how, this was forced no way, personally found Hong Zun.

In Hong Zun got a guarantee here, stone pine back to the main peak, and found the three elders in charge of the mission church.

"Brother, Hong Zun there has already agreed, you task church here?"

"Don't worry, brother, I have ordered people to increase the distribution of tasks, there should be no problem."

Smell words, stone song this just breathed a sigh of relief.

I thought that the matter was solved in this way, and in the next few days, there was indeed no Shen Jianfeng disciples to take the task line by line.

Mission Church also returned to normal, not only the church deacons, even the peak disciples are relieved.

However, in Shenjianfeng, many disciples have encountered other problems in the past few days.

That is, they don't have enough places to live.

Before they worked hard to cultivate, want to improve their strength as soon as possible, what techniques, herbs, exercises and so on, are desperate to exchange.

Almost all of the disciples had accumulated several years or even decades of training points, which were all consumed in just over a month.

Without them, cultivation naturally becomes extremely slow.

At the mealtime, many disciples were discussing the matter.

"Brother, how many other schools do you have?"

"Well, there are only a little over a hundred left."

"A little more than a hundred, that's enough for one yellow class."

"Yes, I bought a lot of Elixir before, it cost too much."

"It can't go on like this. If you don't live in the village, you can't make a single move."