Chapter 2 Talent increase

Did not expect the system to have such a function, Ye Changqing could not help but rejoice.

After being shocked, he removed a strip of red pork, chopped it up and started cooking the sauce.

Of course, the key to the noodles is the sauce, which is the key to good or bad taste.

Under the reward of the system, Ye Changqing has long known how to make this brine noodles, and not only that, in the production, the system can actually give tips.

Such as heat, time and so on.

Soon, a pot of aromatic mixed sauce came out of the pot, smelling the fragrance, Ye Changqing could not help but nod.

The next is to cook the noodles, which is simple, after the water boils, add three cold water in turn to make the noodles stronger.

Noodles out of the pot, poured with mixed sauce, and then sprinkled with some green Onions, at this time, a petite little girl do not know when to appear in the yard.

Some baby fat face, pink toot toot, looks very cute, but at this time the little girl's eyes are dead locked Ye Changqing, accurately said should be the big bowl in his hands.

"Good incense ah."

"What are you doing?"

"He asked, moving quickly to Ye Changqing.

"It's called Lu mian, and you're drooling."

Looking at the mouth of this little girl when speaking saliva, Ye Changqing helpless way.

"Ah, sorry, too fragrant I did not hold back, sorry ah."

"That.......... Can you make me a bowl? I really want to eat it."

See this girl a pair of delicate and pitiful appearance, big eyes are full of entreaties, for a bowl of noodles, as if to cry.

Seeing this, Ye Changqing smiled and handed over the bowl in his hand immediately.

"I haven't eaten it, if you don't mind..............."

"Don't mind, don't mind."

Before the words were finished, the bowl had been snatched away, so fast that even Ye Changqing did not see it clearly.

Never eat noodles, this girl will not even mix a mix, directly pick up to eat, but even so, or eat her repeatedly praise.

"Yum, yum........."

In response, Ye Changqing looked puzzled. Can noodles be so delicious?

"You eat wrong, to mix a mix, the material and noodles are mixed together to go."

Really can not stand to see, Ye Changqing opened his mouth to point.

Finally in Ye Changqing personally demonstration, this girl finally learned to eat the correct noodles, and mixed after the noodles, a bite to eat down, Ye Changqing seems to see her eyes flashed a clean.

Then is the wind and clouds, that looks like a small mouth, but at this time as if into the abyss of the mouth.

"Slow down, no one is competing with you, eat slowly."

Do not know who this girl is, but look at her like this, Ye Changqing is smiling.

As a chef, it is naturally gratifying to see that what you make is liked by others.

"I... %"

Can not hear what the girl is saying, Ye Changqing smiled into the kitchen, cooked some noodles.