Chapter 131 My soup Ah

"In the face of Hong Zun's sudden attack, Zhao Zhengping and others repeatedly shouted.

"Master, you listen to me."

"What more to say, rebel, take it."

"Master, I............."

"I what I, Zhong."

Hong Zun side is merciless, but bluestone in the face of Wang Yao appeared a little hesitant.

In the face of Bluesite, Wang Yao's eyes red, a look to cry out, the voice soft waxy shouted.

"Master, I miss you so much."

This is a direct act of pettishness, if changed before, bluestone estimate directly softened, after all, with father and daughter.

But this time, although Bluestone also hesitated, but soon showed a kind smile.

"Xiaoyao."

"Master."

"Don't blame the teacher."

After all, still can not go back, bluestone pointed out, also sealed Wang Yao's repair.

The time of teacher kindness and filial piety has passed, and the simple little Wang Yao can not come back.

Before and after there are so many breaths of kung fu, Zhao Zhengping and others were sealed to repair, one complex-looking Hongzun and bluestone.

"Master, you................"

They still haven't figured out how Hong Zun and Bluestone came to be here.

But in the face of a few people's doubts, hong Zun and bluestone obviously did not pay attention to the meaning, two people have long been floating in the air to the smell of food can not.

Took a deep breath, Hong Zun a face to enjoy the sigh.

"That's the smell."

Immediately, he turned around and walked toward the kitchen without hesitation, but Zhao Zhengping and others behind him were directly ignored.

In any case, since the repair had been sealed, these rebels could not make any waves, and they would be cleaned up after dinner.

"Master, wait a minute.........."

How Zhao Zhengping and others shouted, Hongzun and bluestone did not pay attention, and at the same time, other disciples naturally noticed Hongzun and bluestone, one is also shocked.

"Oh my God, Lord Feng and Great Elder."

'This is an offshore camp, isn't it? Do I remember correctly?"

"What about the formations, the formations at the offshore camp, they fail?"

"What time is it now that you care about all this? Cook your food first."

"Yes, yes, yes, eat first, and then after dinner."

But it was just a shock. Anyway, eating first is the most important thing. Today is dragon-phoenix soup.

The students who got the place were excited one by one, while those who didn't got the place were very lost.

Today is not an ordinary meal, they did not grab the spot, simply regret death.

But when everyone was upset, one of the inner disciples suddenly looked at Zhao Zhengping and muttered something.

"I remember that the master of Feng just now seems to have banned their cultivation practices?"