Chapter 117: Two Dogs are dead

Chen Wang, who had already been a little relaxed, was completely blown up when he heard Bluestone's words.

One clap out, without hesitation.

"Oh my God, are you crazy?

Scared bluestone hurriedly to the side of a flash, palm wind is almost brushing bluestone cheek past.

Another look at Chen Wang's face, has been gloomy to the extreme, see a hit, can not help but say again.

"I will kill you."

"Oh my God, you calm down."

"I can't calm down, Bluestone. It's either you or me today."

In all his years of life, Chen Wang had never seen such a brazen person.

Then I saw Chen Wang crazy shot, bluestone constantly dodge, two people you chase me to escape.

"Chen Wang, although I owe you more than 8 million of the best spirit stones, but these years have also helped Zhenzong a lot of help."

"You walked me for three years."

"When your relatives and disciples were trapped in Hulling, I came to your rescue."

"You walked me for three years."

"And Dazhen, the protector of your Dzong, I also found him when he was short of Tien Lojin."

"You walked me for three years."

"Could you change a sentence."

"You walked me for three years, so today you must die."

Chen Wang does not listen to you at all and only pursues Bluestone.

The side of Hong Zun see this scene, the face is also hard to see to the extreme, this is the small problem you said? People are going to kill you.

If I had known this was the case, Hong Zun would never have hung out with this guy. It's embarrassing.

This is not to get into a big array, can not live out of the problem.

If you look at the eyes of these powerful people around you, they are extremely cold.

"Help me, old drunkard."

At this time, bluestone's voice came, smell speech, Hong Zun mouth twitching, looked around the eyes of the array Zong all the strong, expressionless way.

"That, I am not familiar with him, I met him by chance on the way, you continue, don't worry about me."

"Sir, we are from the same family."

"Oh, feel free to pretend I don't exist."

Hong Zun is not a shot of the meaning, see, bluestone gas fire three zhangs, but Chen Wang has been chasing themselves, and no way.

See Chen Wang again attack up, bluestone in a hurry had to shout.

"Chen Ergou, you've had enough."

This word, Chen Wang hand action instantaneously stopped, Hong Zun, and many array zong strong is also a leng.

What did you say just now? Who's Chen Ergou?

All eyes looked, saw Chen Wang at this time face complex froze froze in place, eyes flashing a inexplicable color.

Completely do not know how Chen Wang this is, only he and Bluestone himself clearly.

The atmosphere fell into silence for a time, until half a ring, Chen Wang's eyes red and shouted.

"Chen Ergou is dead. You picked him."