Chapter 76 I, Zhao Zhengping, am straight

Although I don't know exactly what Liu Shuang did, but at the moment, the big brother is obviously fooled ah, Xu Jie quietly put up a thumb.

"Two master sister cow."

At the same time, one side of Ye Changqing, looking at Zhao Zhengping and Hong Zun tit for tat, the whole person is numb, this is to do what? To the following gram on it?

As for Zhao Zhengping, Ye Changqing has never come into contact with him, so naturally she does not know who this person is.

But from the point of view of the moment, this is definitely a fierce person ah, just look at Xu Jie facing Hong Zun, and then look at the other Zhao Zhengping.

Therefore, it is not unreasonable to say that he can be a big brother.

Being angry at Zhao Zhengping's blow beard, he knew that the boy's temper was coming again, and Hong Zunqi shouted angrily.

"Go, go to the offshore camp for me."

"Ok."

In the face of Hong Zun's scolding, Zhao Zhengping was clever at this time should be a sound, turned to go, but with Xu Jie, Lu Youyou they together, of course, including Ye Changqing.

"Wait a minute," he said.

Looking at Ye Changqing was also taken away, Hong Zun is really numb, I am telling you to roll ah.

"Master still have business?"

"You may go, but the boy will stay."

The words had been made very clear, but Zhao Zhengping's answer was.

"According to Zongmen's rules, when stationed in offshore camps, all the disciples of Quan Feng must go there. When I say it is all, it is all."

"I am ready to accept this boy as a disciple. I am ready to test him. This is a special situation."

"From the disciple's point of view, this is not a special case."

"I am Lord God Jianfeng, what I say counts or what you say counts?"

"According to the rules of the Zong gate, what I say counts."

Seeing two people quarreled again, Hong Zun was angry face purple, for others estimated to have long been coward, but Zhao Zhengping is not afraid.

Even step forward, again came to hong Zun in front of the color way.

"Master, today all the disciples of Shen Jianfeng must rush to the offshore camp."

"Impossible. With me here today, it is impossible for this boy to leave."

Other things were left alone, but this, even in the face of Zhao Zhengping, Hong Zun could not agree.

Looking at hong Zun so firm to leave Ye Changqing, Xu Jie on the side of fear.

"Did not expect master so determined ah."

"Nonsense, other things may be fine, but Master certainly won't budge on this one."

Liu Shuang replied, and because of this, she was ready to take a little back and bring Master over.

Looking at the whole Shenjianfeng, besides the big Brother, who else dares to face the master hard gang? Now maybe we can add a bluestone elder.

Iron heart will not let Ye Changqing go, Zhao Zhengping said in a deep voice.

"Master, what you're doing is against the rules."

"Bullshit rules. I already told you, this is a special case."