Chapter 133: Abominable

Soon ah, completely in one go, just stepped into the backyard, Xu Jie even kneel and climb, before several other people have not reacted, they have come to the knees of Hong Zun, a hug of Hong Zun's thigh, crying that is called a tear.

"Master, disciple knows I made a mistake. Let Master punish me. No matter what kind of punishment, disciple is willing to bear it."

Ye Changqing was dumbstruck. Just now, he saw a dark shadow. Whoosh, it passed by.

As for Zhao Zhengping a few people, it is the mouth twitching, you just fucking temperament?

However, they quickly realized that they looked at each other and then made a flop, fell to their knees and shouted loudly.

"Master, the disciples know they are making a mistake.............."

Dude, that move is so skilled that it hurts.

Anyway Ye Changqing see this scene, is involuntarily soft, you see, cry that call a mercy.

Even if it has been silent willow frost, the tears are also big drops from the eyes, pear with rain, make people feel distressed.

People who do not know this scene, it is estimated that Zhao Zhengping is really a good apprentice, but Hong Zun is very clear, in front of these guys, there is a count of one, that is a rebel.

Not to mention a backbones, but in the matter of eating, these little brats are capable of doing anything.

Glancing at Xu Jie holding his thigh, Hong Zun gave up his legs.

"Loosen up, I don't have such a disciple as you, go to your second master."

"Master, the disciple really knows he is making a mistake."

"Oh, that's not what you said at the beginning. You're playing pretty smart."

"Master, disciples also want to eat food, disciples really can't live without Master Changqing brother."

With Xu Jie's words, Zhao Zhengping and others are also open to echo.

"Yes, Master, a disciple really can't live without an evergreen master brother."

As soon as these words came out, Hong Zun's face suddenly appeared a touch of anger and shouted angrily.

"Then the old man can lose the evergreen boy? You want to eat, so why can't you take the old man with you? Ahh."

Words in addition to anger, there are thick grievances, looking at a few people to shout at the scene, Ye Changqing silently pretending to be dead.

In such a situation, it seems to be better to be a transparent person, and even possible, Ye Changqing want to run away.

In the face of hong Zun sudden roar, Zhao Zhengping several people are a leng, and hong Zun has been wronged, at this moment is also completely out.

"A month, do you know how this month for the teacher?"

"You have been worshiped by a teacher since you were young. A teacher who is both a teacher and a father raised you up, and this is how you repay being a teacher?"

"Liu Shuang, Lu Youyou, you are two women, remember when you just entered the Zong door, the first time to the moon, who licked his face to invite the master of Baihua Peak to come, and this is how you repay for being a teacher?"

When Liu Shuang and Lu Youyou heard this, they bowed their heads in shame and couldn't help thinking of the things they had done when they were children.