Chapter 5 Remorse in a Bowl of Noodles

The second group of disciples who ate the noodles, like the three before them, were transformed into the mouth of the abyss.

The taste was too overbearing. Even though they were of extraordinary status in the common world, they had never tasted such delicious food.

There is a very strange situation in Daoyi School, that is, the outer disciples and the inner disciples may have no background, but it is completely due to talent.

But almost half of the miscellaneous disciples were born extraordinary. At least in the secular world, they were either the son or the lady.

In terms of background, the menial disciples of Daoyizong were higher than those of the outer gate or even the inner gate.

But right now, all these boys are eating greasy food, and they can't stop talking at all.

The bowl has not finished eating, he shouted to Ye Changqing loudly.

"Changqing brother, another bowl ah, to a big bowl."

"And me, and me."

All over the yard there was nothing but Shouting.

So that the people who came later, at the beginning are puzzled, what is wrong with these people, a bowl of noodles?

"Sister, what did you say happened to these people?"

Just like these two girls who have just arrived, they rushed from the outer door, when they came it was already very late.

But in the face of this courtyard people, and each one seems to have been hungry for several days, one of them asked curiously.

Smelling the words, another girl also shook her head incomprehensibly.

"I don't know, whatever, eat first."

Do not know what happened, the two women did not tangle too much, soon came to Ye Changqing in front of.

"Brother, do you want to eat noodles today? Let's have two bowls."

Wen Yan, Ye Changqing looked at the remaining noodles with some helplessness.

"Sorry, sister, there is only one bowl left."

I didn't expect these guys to be so able to eat, you know, Ye Changqing had prepared a hundred people's noodles, but only came to more than 40 people and ate them all.

Now there is only one bowl left.

Hearing this, the two women frown slightly, obviously did not expect such a situation, just when the two women are still thinking about whether to change the place to eat, the disciples beside have excited.

"There is only one bowl left? Brother Changqing, cook it, Brother can eat more."

"Bullshit, the last bowl is mine, and I hope you can give me a face."

"I would like to give you two bowls of Lian Lian Dan, and this bowl of noodles, you teachers and brothers, please let me."

"Two? Oh, I'll give you three. You can give them to me."

"My brothers, can't bend over for just a few pills, brothers, today's last bowl of noodles, brother I will eat."

Hearing that there was only one bowl of noodles left, the disciples could not resist fighting over it again.

In this regard, the two women who had just arrived were confused. What was the situation? A bowl of noodles, these people actually willing to use the body to change, and have been offered to three.