Chapter 170 I saw early that there was a problem with the aquarium

In the backyard of the kitchen, the development method was activated, and Qixiong at the other end was soon connected, and the first word was an angry curse.

"Do you even know how to contact me?"

He has been looking for Hongzun and Bluestone for many days, but the two old guys seem to have disappeared from the world.

In the face of Qixiong angry scold, Hong Zun did not refute, but face serious way.

"Elder brother, there is something I need to tell you."

Tao A, Qixiong cave, see Hong Zun a serious look, he is also a change of complexion, no longer drink abuse, asked in a deep voice.

"Say."

Bluestone and I are now at offshore camp.................

"What the hell are you doing in an offshore camp? And how did you get in there?"

But Chishung did not stop at the first sentence. These two old things were getting worse and worse. Is that where you go to the camp near the sea?

But the curse has not fallen, Hong Zun's next sentence let Qixiong directly stunned.

"The East China Sea aquarium is planning to break through the coastal army, with the intention of invading Dongzhou."

Will the aquarium break through the coastal army by force? This is obviously not a small matter, Qixiong also ignore anger, eyes straight stare at Hong Zun said.

"Are you sure?"

"Sure enough, Bluestone and I have already fought the Water Demon King and killed a crab King."

Saying that, Hong Zun made a wink to blue stone, and blue stone also obediantly took out the crab King's body.

See the demon king body, Qixiong frown, if it is really so, that thing is indeed trouble.

"How do you know that?"

But still habitually asked a mouth, and smell speech, opposite Hong Zun immediately showed a confident expression, vow.

"In fact, I have long been aware of the East China Sea aquarium problems, this time I and bluestone secret to the offshore camp, but also to investigate the matter, and I expected it is exactly the same, the East China Sea aquarium has been planning to invade East Zhou."

The eyes are full of wise light, and Ye Changqing, Zhao Zhengping, Xu Jie and other people who did not appear in the development array, all of them did not cut their lips.

Are you aware that there is a problem with the aquarium? Are you sure? A: How can you have the face to say such a thing without a heart beat?

Let alone them, even Qixiong at the other end did not believe it.

A face suspiciously looked at the light curtain in the formation of Hong Zun Dao.

"Can you find this?"

"Putting aside the matter for the time being, Brother is pressed for time. We must send someone to reinforce the formation as soon as possible to prevent the East China Sea tribes from breaking through the coastal formations."

Can Hong Zun directly diverge from the topic, no longer tangled in these, smell speech, Qixiong also nodded.

"Good, I let Zhang Tianzhen immediately rate people to the offshore camp."

Then two people ended the call, offshore camp out of such a big thing, Qixiong naturally also neglect to scold Hong Zun.

Immediately send a message to Zhang Tianzhen, let him come to his cave a trip.