Chapter 153: Find the problem

Watching so many lost, everyone is silent, but Hong Zun did not give them a chance to think.

"Still leng what, just like the points, to continue in another place, this only three hundred thousand ingredients, enough for who to eat."

Soon, they changed a place, the same means, the same results, continue to get a large number of ingredients.

"Strange, why is there still no movement?"

Just finished and Lu Youyou's message, Hong Zun mumbled a sentence, the East China Sea aquarium demon king is hibernating, how is there no movement ah.

"What do you say?"

At that moment Bluestone also came to one side and asked.

"Still no movement."

"Then move on."

"Still coming?

"To starve the bold to death, and the timid to death; why, and now you are afraid?"

"Fart, I am afraid?"

Words fall, and more than 10,000 bottles of vertigo scattered in front of everyone, this time, Bluestone could not resist saying.

"I seriously doubt that something is going on with you. Who the hell would put more than 30,000 bottles of vertigo on your body?"

"Fuck off, I stole it all from the Buddha of Joy."

"Happy Buddha? The sorcerer who harvested Yin and replenished Yang?"

"Exactly. When I cut off his arm, I just stole his space ring."

Hong Zun explained, can Bluestone a look of unbelief, although happy Buddha is indeed able to do this kind of thing, but Bluestone how do not believe, he will bring more than 30,000 bottles of vertigo scattered on the body.

"You and happy Buddha will not........."

"Get out, labor and capital are so righteous gentlemen, how can they associate with magic monks?"

While bickering, he found a new place and continued to work.

The situation was a little different from what I imagined. After killing so many aquarians, none of the demon Kings of the Aquarians appeared.

In the end, the vertigo of Hongzun ran out, and for safety's sake, they returned to the offshore camp.

"Evergreen boy.........."

Excited into the yard, they will space rings have to Ye Changqing, after a view, Ye Changqing silly.

"This aquarium is stretched neck to give you cut?"

Wen Yan, Xu Jie put his arm around Ye Changqing's shoulder and smiled.

"Who knows what the Shui nationality is doing, a demon king did not appear, it is simply strange."

The people are also very confused ah, why the water tribe is no movement.

Grin, Ye Changqing always feel that there are some problems with the spirit wisdom of the aquarium.

Isn't it said that after cultivation, the spirit and wisdom of the demon tribe are not much different from that of the human tribe? How come the Shui tribe..............

But now that there are food ingredients, everyone is naturally happy.

In the evening, Ye Changqing made a pot of liquid snails.