Chapter 174: The Sun Rises in the West?

Give money are not, Zhang Tianzhen frowns, but on second thought, Hong Zun is what identity, a mere ten pieces of the best spiritual stone estimate is really not in the eyes.

But since he doesn't look up to ten fine spiritual stones, what about other disciples? He did not believe that ten excellent spiritual stones could not buy a bowl of ordinary kitchen food.

At that moment, Zhang Tianzhen walked up to an inner disciple who was cooking rice and said with a smile.

"Little brother, the old husband gave you ten pieces of the best spirit stone, you will give this bowl of rice to me, how about that?"

"Said, also shook the hands of the bright spirit stone.

However, this disciple did not pay any attention at all, and left directly after finishing the meal.

Once again, Zhang Tianzhen grits his teeth. Is this inner disciple so rich? Well, if the inner disciple can't do it, then the outer disciple can.

The next disciple is the outer disciple.

"Little brother, Lao Fu ten excellent spirit stones to buy you a bowl of rice."

"I'm sorry, according to Feng's rules, only Shenjianfeng's disciples can eat the kitchen food."

Refused again, what is going on with this Shenjianfeng, ten exquisite spiritual stones, can't buy a bowl of rice?

Well, I don't believe that the same is true of the handyman disciples.

After asking several people in a row, Zhang Tianzhen was not convinced. Finally, he waited for one of the handyman disciples to come forward with a smile on his face.

"Little brother................."

But who knows just opened, the words have not finished, the other party directly threw out a leather bag, light voice.

"This is twenty fine Lingshi, Zhang Feng Lord you don't talk to me, I don't sell."

God, looking at this bag of spiritual stones, Zhang Tianzhen directly froze in place, what does this mean? Twenty fine spirit stones, just to let the old husband do not speak?

Is this an attempt to humiliate an old man?

By the time Zhang Tianzhen came back to his senses, the servant disciple had already taken a big bowl and started to eat it. The old man could not help swallowing again.

"Well, look at you pathetic, there is only one shrimp left, let you taste the taste."

Just then, Hong Zun came over with a bowl, in which there was still the last shrimp.

Just hearing this, and looking at the only shrimp left in the bowl, Zhang Tianzhen shouted angrily.

"Hong Zun, are you humiliating me?"

Who is he Chang Tianzhen? There are nine kinds of Dharma teachers in Dongzhou who let themselves eat the leftovers? You should know that the people who want to make friends with them on weekdays are simply gone to the sea. When people invite them to dinner, they are either spirit fruit or fairy wine.

When he came to Hong Zun, there was only one shrimp left over from him.

But Zhang Tianzhen angry, many disciples around a shocked face, Zhao Zhengping, Xu Jie, Liu Shuang, a few people looked at Hong Zun, a face of disbelief.

"What's wrong with Master today? He was willing to give up a whole prawn."

"Let me see if the sun is rising out of the west."