Chapter 92 We Are on the Right Path

The disciples of Shen Jianfeng opened their mouths one after another, and all of them solemnly proved what Hong Zun had just said.

"What the Lord Feng said is right."

"The Black Tiger-demon King wants to start a war between the two races."

"Yes, we were sitting in the starship, chatting, when we were suddenly attacked by the Black Tigerdemon King. If the Peak Lord had not arrived in time, I am afraid we would all have been killed by the Black Tigerdemon King."

"This is a sunny morning, we Shenjianfeng disciples excitedly took the starship to the offshore camp to change defense, but who thought that just went halfway, they met a demon king, it did not say a word to kill us, fortunately, the peak Lord saved us."

"Haoltu calendar 9963 early April 8, I as a disciple of Shen Jianfeng, today is the day I want to go to the offshore camp to change the defense, everything is going well, but on the way we met the demon king, the demon king wants to kill us, it wants to provoke a war between the human demons through us................."

All the disciples opened their mouths one after another, or even lay down directly on the ground, and their mouths kept wailing.

"You see, Master, my leg was hurt by the Black Tiger Demon King."

"And my hand, too. The wound is so old that it reaches to the heel of my foot."

Just talk is not enough, but also to render some wounds, but the Jade female Feng disciples on the side saw this, a face speechless.

"Elder brother, this wound of yours has crusted over."

"Impossible, sister, take a closer look."

The original scab wound, the instant blood flow, to this, jade girl peak all corners of the mouth twitching, really is a cruel person ah.

"Enough, I have not, the king has never met you............ Ahem! Poof!..........."

Unable to bear it any longer, the Black Tigress gave a roar, and then a burst of blood burst out, and he fainted again.

"Look, the king of the Black Tigerblood has committed suicide."

I don't know who shouted a word. For a time, many Shenjianfeng disciples responded one after another.

"He committed suicide because he knew that the incident had been exposed. In my opinion, there must be accomplices behind this incident."

"Yes, the Black Tigerblood King must have committed suicide to protect his friends."

"Just now the Black Tiger Demon King said that he was going to the Eagle Ravine to find the Blood Tiger Demon King, so the Blood Tiger demon King is very suspicious."

"Yes, if it is not an accomplice, why would the Blood Tiger Demon King appear in the Eagle Ravine so coincidentally? He must have been there to meet the Black Tigerblood King, to make sure nothing happened."

"There's also the Golden Eagle Demon King."

"This is a siege against one of my disciples. The master must not let go of these thieving demons."

"Please ask the master to make the decision."

"Call upon the Lord."

A disciple of the gods Jianfeng, one by one incarnated into a great detective, that one analysis, the blood tiger demon king and the golden eagle demon king also became accomplices.

This is not only the Jade female Feng disciples looked dumb, Qixiong and other people are also scalp numbness.

But what shocked him the most was the lycopodium. Just now he felt that every disciple has his teacher.