Chapter 93: I don't

Looking at the performance of the Jade female Peak disciples, all of God Jianfeng silently gave a thumbs-up.

Look, look, this is called professional.

For a time, many of Shen Jianfeng's disciples found that they still had a lot of shortcomings. That's why people can't be proud and full at any time. They have to live and learn.

As for Ye Changqing, he was deeply impressed.

I thought that after seeing the various methods of Shenjian Feng disciples, I can be regarded as well-informed, but now it seems that in some aspects, Shenjianfeng disciples are still not good.

This may be the so-called talent.

If you look at this natural acting, it is almost impossible to find a fault with the tears.

Even people like Shi Song are moved and begin to question their previous ideas.

But just then, he happened to see Zhao Zhengping at the entrance of the Formation, and his eyes suddenly lit up.

By the way, ask Zhao Zhengping ah, even if the Jade female Feng disciples also have problems, but Zhao Zhengping will never, with his upright character, it is impossible to join in the evil.

Immediately, Shi Song opened his mouth and asked.

"Zhao Zhengping, is what the disciples said true?"

As long as there is no question in Zhao Zhengping's answer, then everything will be clear.

And heard that stone pine called out Zhao Zhengping's name, Hong Zun on the side completely did not have the past worries, on the contrary, also comfortable drink wine.

Second brother ah, times have changed, Zhao Zhengping is now also a person who has eaten soup.

In the face of Shisong query, Zhao Rou tight Zhao Zhengping hand, yes, two people have been holding hands, Xu Jie on the side have not wanted to say what, really is a Dao Niu force.

And Zhao Zhengping, at this time, the face is entangled, obviously in the heart is in a huge struggle, but such a struggle, with Zhao Rou a word, the instant vanish.

"Brother Ping, I still want to eat the rice cooked by Brother Chang Qing."

"Elder Hui, what your brothers and sisters said is not at all false."

As soon as these words came out, Shi Song's frown was loosened. Now there was no problem. Zhao Zhengping certainly would not deceive him.

Turning his head to a group of demon Kings, Qi Xiong also spoke at this moment.

"Anything else to say?"

"Whether it is Shenjian Peak or Jade Female Peak, this is your disciple, how can it count?"

"Then can your demon clan provide proof?"

Hearing this, all the demon Kings looked down at the battlefield, fuck not even a breathing, take a hair ah.

At that moment Qixiong shouted again.

"The matter has been very clear, that is, you demon tribe provocation in the first place, if you do not give an account, we will never stop."

In the face of Qixiong's aggressive attitude, the demon king is furious.

"Qixiong, this is just one side of your story, you really think I am a demon..............."

"Ok, this is my demon tribe's wrong, and compensation will be sent to you soon."

But before the words were finished, he was interrupted by another Hulling demon king.