Chapter 167: Farewell to the Bluestones?

On the vast East Sea, a crowd of water demon King galloping fast, led by a huge black dragon, needless to say, this is naturally the old dragon King.

The old Dragon King, who was confident that he would win the battle, felt like riding a roller coaster in just a few days.

The first day.

"With my son in charge of the Dragon Palace, there will be absolutely no problem."

The next day.

"Well, Shen Jianfeng didn't know whether he was dead or alive. When the king broke the battle, he was the first one to destroy Tao."

The third day.

"A single peak is not more than ten thousand disciples, hasn't it been solved yet? What do they eat?"

Day four.

"What? The Dragon Palace has been breached? Damn God Jianfeng, if this revenge is not avenged, the king will not be a dragon. Send orders and return to the Dragon Palace."

This is the psychological change of the old dragon king in the past few days, from the beginning full of confidence to the back of the mentality burst.

Especially when he heard that the Dragon Palace had been breached, the old Dragon King exploded directly.

This hometown has no that also play a fart, no more before the confidence, but hurry to greet the demon king back to the dragon Palace.

As for the other strong aquarium, it is still in the sea west city.

They were too slow, and carrying them with them was a delay, but with the departure of the demon Kings, the progress of cracking the battle was forced to halt.

No way, if you want to crack the formation, you must have a demon king to sit in the town, and it is not a matter of two demon Kings.

Hometown can not be lost, so can only plan a little delay.

"Damn, damn God Jianfeng."

Along the way, the old dragon King is full of killing, this damn God Jianfeng, bad king event ah.

The old dragon King rushed to support, and outside the dragon palace, the crab King who arrived first, the brain melon seed buzzing, the dragon Palace was robbed by bandits?

Without any hesitation, his eyes locked directly on a disciple of the gods Jianfeng.

"If you die, you will die to your king."

Said a pair of pliers patted down, the huge crab clamp at this moment directly into the size of the mountain, hard toward the transverse pressure of everyone.

That belongs to the demon king's pressure is crazy swept around.

"Hurry," said the King.

Under the shadow of power and pressure, the minds of the disciples are shocked, which is no longer a matter of fighting hard, but the gap in strength is too large, and it is not at the same level at all.

Even Zhao Zhengping and a few other personal disciples could not stop Krusty King's random attack.

At present, only to escape back to the formation, with the help of the big array of obstruction to save the danger.

Only Krusty King is not stupid, it naturally can not give everyone the chance to escape back to the formation.

Seeing the crab pincers pressed sideways, at the last moment, a figure instantly appeared in front of the people, and then a point, hard and crab pincers collide together, and then see Krabbing King directly was shocked out.