Chapter 187 How gentle She really is

Looking at the instant was clean dragon big string, Hong Zun three eyes blink big.

See hundred flower fairy again to reach out to take, this now hong Zun quit.

Before also thought sister is a lady, can not be like them these bad old man, in order to eat a little do not care about the image.

But now it seems that I really have real skills.

You can eat it elegantly, and you can eat it quickly. It's amazing.

"Wait a minute, sister, didn't you say you just wanted to taste the food?"

Can not let her eat down, just heard that Hong Zun, hundred flower fairy smile did not reduce, as if to react to what, smiling said, soft tone.

"Oh, does the brother mean to go down the process? Sister will be fine."

With that, the hundred flower fairy slowly pulled out her long sword. She just saw that all the disciples seemed to have to fight for something to eat. Brother Hong Zun probably meant the same thing.

If it is just a fight, then her side is perfectly OK, no problem.

Just Hong Zun saw, the whole person completely numb, no, I did not mean ah, what you have no problem, the problem is big ah.

"Sister, that's not what I mean. Brother means..............."

"MMM, it's really delicious. I've never tasted anything like it."

Before the words were finished, the fairy had picked up another bunch and started to eat it, with no loss of speed.

See, Hong Zun is really anxious, this fuckin 'blink of an eye on two big strings down.

Immediately also do not care to say more, grabbed the dragon on the grill to eat up, one side of the bluestone, Zhang Tianzhen saw, is not slow at all, for a time four people grabbed up.

Originally three people have been some tight enough to eat, and now there is a hundred flower fairy, that is completely not enough, hong Zun they are also met with opponents.

Anyway, with the arrival of Jade female Feng disciples, the whole camp was in chaos.

The disciples were overjoyed with each other, completely ignoring the increasingly dark faces of the demon Kings of the water tribe outside the battle.

The teeth of Qi were almost broken, but at the same time, the demon Kings also noticed the arrival of Jade Female Peak.

"Tao Yizong's support is coming."

The demon king opened his mouth to say, smell the words, the old dragon King asked a sentence.

"How long before the army arrives?"

Before the water army went to Haixi City, and then the Dragon Palace accident, only the old dragon King with a group of demon king support back.

Now the plan has changed, and these demon Kings can only rush back to the offshore camp from the Sea Side city.

However, because there are so many of them, and the construction is uneven, the speed will naturally be slower.

Even without sleep, it would take days to get back to the offshore camp.

"Two more days, if there are no accidents."

Two days later, upon hearing this, the old Dragon King looked at all the Taoist and one of his disciples in the formation of the Dharma with fierce intent and said bitterly.