Chapter 200 Where's My Meat?

Bluestone's words are not small, for a time, many disciples, magic cultivation, ordinary people, Sanxiu, have looked at Hongzun.

Especially those ordinary people and Sanxiu, at this time the look on their faces became extremely complicated, full of wariness and said.

"Do people of one religion know these monks?"

"I don't know, I don't think so. After all, one sect is also the leader of the right path in Dongzhou, so how can they be reduced to associating with the magic practitioners?"

"I'm sure I won't, but I'm on good terms with a Mojo. You didn't hear what I just said, the old man took things from other Mojo."

"Yes, if you don't know how can it be possible to accept things, and how can magic monks give things for no reason."

"And the delivery was ecstasy, the standard magic method."

They came to seek the protection of Tao Tao, but now, Tao Tao people seem to know the monk, which can be a problem.

The voices of discussion were very small, but with the cultivation of Hong Zun, naturally, they listened to the truth.

His face was blue and purple, and he turned his head and glared at the bluestone Road.

"What the hell are you talking about? The employee doesn't know him."

"No, you said it yourself last time. Those ecstasy drugs are happy Buddha.................."

"Do you really want to die, old man?"

"Hey hey, okay, okay, don't say, don't say."

This old thing has insulted my innocence. If the current situation were not suitable, I would give him a sword and let him talk all day long.

Angry back eyes, can be fixed to see, the original bowl of dragon meat, this time has been gone, only bare rice.

"Where's my meat?"

In an instant, Hong Zun had a split eye, turned his head and glanced at Zhang Tianzhen.

The old bowl was full of scaly dragon meat.

The undead old man stole my dragon king's meat? How the fuck can you tolerate that?

"Man, give me back my meat."

"What meat? It's mine. '

"Bullshit, you stole it from my bowl."

"This can't be nonsense, master brother. How can you prove that the meat is from your bowl? If you call it out, can it promise you?"

Strong words, nonsense, no face slapping.

Looking at a sworn Zhang Tianzhen, Hong Zun asked back.

"Then you call it a sentence, it can promise you?"

Still don't believe it, this stir-fried dragon meat, pickled pepper dragon miscellaneous, keel soup, can also return to your words is how.

But who knows, heard this, Zhang Tianzhen directly smiled.

"Ok, then you listen carefully, dragon meat."

"Hey," said RON.

"Are you from my bowl?"

"Yes."

Ask yourself and answer yourself? Looking at Zhang Tianzhen this operation, Hong Zun is directly stunned, what are you really do not face?

Teeth bite gurgling, there is a kind of impulse to draw the sword, but not waiting for Hong Zun to speak, not far away the happy Buddha has taken the lead in anger.