Chapter 188

I don't understand why these students at Jade Female Peak were so afraid of such a gentle hundred flower fairy.

It is clear that the master of Baihua Peak is very gentle.

When the disciples of God Jianfeng were puzzled, and saw that no one answered his words, a fierce sword gradually emerged from the body of the hundred flower fairies.

In this way, Zhao soft and other personal disciples hurriedly opened his mouth to say.

"Master, we didn't do it on purpose. We won't dare anymore."

Under the shadow of the terrible sword, not to mention the Jade female Feng disciples, even the disciples of Shen Jianfeng were stunned. They felt the strong killing intention from the sword.

This was not the intention of the hundred flower fairies to reveal, but the intention of killing naturally brought by the sword because they had killed too many people.

That cold kill, and a smile on the face of the hundred flower fairy, how do not match ah, but, such a terrible sword, is emanating from the hundred flower fairy.

Under the assurance of all the Jade female Feng disciples to admit their mistakes, the sword energy of the Hundred flower fairies slowly dissipated, and then resumed a gentle expression on her face.

"I was so excited just now that I didn't control my sword well. Did I scare you?"

Wen Yan, Jade female Feng disciples mouth twitching, this is called not well controlled? Just now you want to cut people, right? Was that right?

But naturally, the disciples did not dare to say these words, so they could only nod their heads repeatedly.

"No, no."

In the distance, the same looking at this side of Ye Changqing, this time is also the mouth twitching, nodding secretly, sure enough is a dangerous woman.

All the time, two generations of people, Ye Changqing feel their intuition is still very accurate, as if through that time.

In the 0.01 seconds before the accident, Ye Changqing felt that something was wrong, looked at the pipeline next to the stove, and it was this look that let him see the sky of fire.

And at the moment, the feeling that the fairy gave himself was one hundred times more dangerous than that pipeline, a thousand times.

When Ye Changqing secretly sighed, I do not know if the hundred flower fairy felt anything, turning his head to himself is a slight smile.

Obviously very sweet smile, but let Ye Changqing instant away his eyes.

"Son, stay away from this woman, okay?"

At the same time, the side of Hong Zun also opened to remind, in this regard, Ye Changqing deeply agreed with the nod.

After the meal, the disciples continued to prepare.

During this time, disciples of Shen Jianfeng did not do anything serious, although it seemed that there was no way for the Shui Nationality to break the battle.

But who knows if they have any other backhands, so they have to be prepared to play again and again.

Otherwise, once the battle method is broken, the disciples will need to face countless water tribes, which is definitely not possible without preparation.

However, these aspects are just the strengths of the disciples of God Jianfeng, plus this time the Jade female peak has brought a lot of good things such as Fu seal style, array plate, Dan medicine and so on, but also let God Jianfeng disciples like tigers.