Chapter 26: Righteous Elder Brother

Liu Frost and Lu Youyou, who were regarded as fairies by many of God Jianfeng's disciples, actually did such a thing.

In front of so many people, they put away the bones they had eaten, and the way they devoured their meals just now was completely different from their usual appearance.

It was as if a dream had broken in my heart.

"Why did Sister Liu and Sister You end up like this?"

Some disciples didn't want to believe it, but many more were curious. What magic power was there in the kitchen food that could drive so many disciples crazy?

All of a sudden, more people made up their minds to come and have a try tomorrow.

To this, Ye Changqing naturally did not know.

After dinner, many disciples packed up and left one after another, but it was strange that Hongzun did not come tonight.

Finally, Lu Youyou said that Master Hong Zun had something to do, so he could not come.

"So I see."

Nodding back with a smile, the system beamed as the crowd was sent away.

[Get a good review, talent +1, modify to +1]

【 Get one praise, root bone +1, fix to +1】

【 Get one praise, understanding +1, repair to +1】

【 Get a praise, exercise and clear mind formula +1, cultivate to +1】

This meal is a full eight hundred praise, and even the exercise has been improved, have to say, open hang life is so simple.

"Open the panel."

[Host: Ye Changqing.]

【 Identity: Dao Yizong miscellaneous disciple. 】

【 Cultivation: Perfection of Cultivation (823/1000) 】

【 Exercise: Clear Mind Formula, small success (16/1000) 】

【 Fame: Unknown. 】

[Talent: Lower Middle Class (630/1000)]

【 Root Bone: Middle Pindown (749/1000) 】

【 Understanding: Shangpin Middle Rank (831/100000) 】

Cultivation is still a point can break through, and Mingxin formula is directly break through to small.

You should know that Ye Changqing only cultivated the Mingxin formula yesterday, one day from the entry breakthrough to the small success, this speed is simply contrary to heaven.

With the breakthrough of Mingxin Formula, there is also a trace of enlightenment in my mind, and my perception and experience of Mingxin Formula are more and more profound.

After trying to run Mingxin Formula, it is indeed much smoother than before, and the speed of cultivation is also much faster.

"Good."

He nodded his head with satisfaction, practiced for an hour as usual, soaked in a medicinal bath, and then went to sleep peacefully.

Ye Changqing's attitude toward cultivation has always been to combine work and rest.

Even if you have a system, you will not be lazy, of course, there is no need to work hard, normal to it.

The previous life has tasted the blessing of ninety-six, this life, Ye Changqing just want to relax.