Chapter 8 Dry rice Man Dry rice soul

Looking at the dozen bottles of Dan medicine and powder in front of him, Ye Changqing was a little stunned. At this time, the other disciples also came back to God and said one by one.

"Yes, Brother Changqing, if you are short of Dan medicine and tell us ah, Brother here there are ten Lian body Dan, Brother first use."

"I have been in a bit of trouble recently, and I only have three bottles of medicine powder for forging body fluids. Please keep them, Brother Changqing, and I will ask my family to send me money in two days."

"Don't worry about small things like cultivation resources. If you have us, you can focus on cultivation and cook."

"Yeah, yeah, little things, why do you worry about them?"

Good guy, Ye Changqing did not expect, their simple words, actually instant to get hundreds of chain body Dan, and forge body fluids.

This is outrageous ah, and, listen to the tone of these people, as if they lack anything in the future, tell them that it is OK.

When did cultivation resources become so precious?

Ye Changqing has not yet reacted, the reason why everyone is so, is completely want to talk about this noodle ah.

If Ye Changqing also wants to do tasks for cultivation resources, then they will have less time to wordy surface.

This is absolutely not possible. Therefore, the mere cultivation resources are not worth mentioning at all. Ye Changqing and his family have taken care of them.

After a big deal to do a few more tasks ah, so many people can not afford to raise a Ye Changqing?

"This....... Isn't good?"

"What does Master Chang Qing say? You can't refuse some cultivation resources."

"That is, if Master Brother does not accept it, we will be embarrassed to eat noodles in the future."

Can not refuse, finally Ye Changqing also can only accept, but accept other people's things, that naturally is to express, immediately, Ye Changqing will the kitchen originally two meals a day, changed to three meals.

Smell speech, all are cheering, the heart of the plan.

Before I could eat noodles twice a day, now it has become three times a day, that is more than 30 times a month, a year is more than 365 times.

Jie Jie............

Counting, many people have made strange laughter, this cultivation resources to give no loss ah, the future will be so, can not let these bullshit things, affect the pace of Changqing master brother cooking.

After eating, everyone consciously washed the dishes, so did Lu Youyou.

When night fell, they left one after another, but Lu Youyou stayed until the end. When she was alone in the whole yard, Ye Changqing came to her with a tea jar and asked.

"Is there something wrong with her?"

"Brother Changqing, if I want my sister to be my attendant, is she willing?"

"Lu Youyou said expectantly.

In Tao One school, personal disciples, the Feng Master, the presiding elder, and above, are allowed to have attendants.

The so-called attendant is equivalent to being bound to the individual.

For example, if Ye Changqing becomes Lu Youyou's attendant, it will be a loss of both prosperity and prosperity. Of course, there are many benefits, such as cultivation resources, you can get two shares, one is for the family, and the other is for Lu Youyou.