Chapter 115: Leaving at Night

Curtain Tour took Hong Zun's hand and said with a smile.

Smell words, Hong Zun is also a slight smile.

"Why, now there is again?"

"Brother was wrong just now. There seem to be a few more."

Mu you would smile, in the heart is a cordial greetings to the Hongzun family ancestors 18 generations, long heard that Shenjianfeng disciples mean means, the heart is dirty one.

Now it seems that as the peak Lord Hong Zun that is more than.

But he wondered how the old man knew so many things.

Not only did he know how to make his own immortalized bone, but he even knew about Yao Mei.

This is completely eat their own ah.

Looking at Muyou's sincere eyes, Hong Zun smiled and nodded his head.

"The elder brother is not going to take it, elder brother wants two is enough."

"Ok, brother, wait a minute."

With that, Muyou left in a hurry. Looking at his back, Hongzun smiled more and more brightly.

Brother ah brother, on these secrets, brother does not eat you for a lifetime?

Soon Muyou brought the burial bone pill and put it away contentedly without leaving much. Hongzun soon left.

Has been sent to the cave outside, the curtain swim a smile said.

"Go slowly, brother."

His face is smiling, but his heart can not help but scold angrily, this old thing is simply too insidious.

Back to Shenjianfeng, bluestone first time to meet up.

"How's it going?

"I'm not going to get it. I'm going to get it. Now it's up to you."

"Don't worry."

See Hong Zun successfully get buried bone Dan, bluestone is also a smile.

And did not take the night to leave, but wait until the next morning, Hong Zun will Shenjianfeng all the elders gathered together, announced that they want to close the matter.

Recently, the second elder brother Shi Song stared at himself more closely, if there is no reason to suddenly leave, it will certainly attract the attention of this old thing.

So hong Zun two people plan to quietly away from the zong, the outside announced that he was in retreat.

When the time comes, no one will notice when the battle law opens.

To this, the elders nodded feebly.

They are also very difficult recently, evergreen boy is not here, the whole God Jianfeng up and down are dead.

When they left the hall, all the elders sighed.

"Oh, it has been a sad year."

"Who can say it isn't? Even the Peak Lord and the Great Elder are already planning to retire."

"Why don't we also retreat, improve and cultivate, and can also divert some attention."

"I think so."

The elders thought that Hongzun and Bluestone were in retreat, but it was also because Changqing Boy was not there and could not eat, so they were upset and chose to retreat.