Chapter 17: The Little White

Looking at the bloody palm hard to his suppression, Ye Changqing only feel a cold, completely did not give birth to the slightest idea of resistance.

The gap in strength is too big, when Ye Changqing thought his life was not safe.

Small white suddenly wings a fan, instantaneous time, countless green wind blade play, hard and blood palm collision together.

The two contact, almost no resistance to the force, the bloody palm was directly torn by the wind blade.

See this scene, Ye Changqing silly, the blood severe old demon also silly.

"How can it be?"

"Cried the old demon, looking incredulously at his bloody hand torn to shreds.

Then was the green wind blade to tear the body.

A blow, blood severe old demon body dead.

This danger comes fast, go fast, mainly the strength of the white really outrageous, looking at the blood of the old devil into a mist of blood, Ye Changqing finally relieved, and then it is a surprise to look at the white way.

"I rely, white you can ah."

This is really to give themselves a big surprise, did not expect the strength of the white actually so strong, so that in the future not only the mount to solve, but also a super bodyguard?

In the face of Ye Changqing's praise, Xiaobai is also happy to tweet a sound, appears to be very helpful.

"Disciple has seen.............."

At that moment, the Daoyizong disciples also came to Xiao Bai and were about to speak, but when they saw Ye Changqing lying on Xiao Bai's back, his voice suddenly stopped.

Originally thought just met the crane senior, but did not think that the crane back there is a person, and, this person.......... A: Well, the cultivation of the body?

In this regard, Ye Changqing is a dry cough, just small white also stopped at this time, Ye Changqing this can stand up, to several people arch way.

"God Jianfeng Ye Changqing, have seen you brothers."

"Erm............. So it's Brother Changqing."

The short stunned, the first person or arch back to the road.

There is something wrong with this. How can a handyman disciple ride on the back of a red-crowned crane?

"I don't know about this red-crowned crane............."

"Oh, Master brother is going to the one-yuan City on business. Lord Feng gave it to me."

Some explanation, several disciples also can be understood to nod, the original is the god Jianfeng Lord crane, this is no problem.

Although I still feel that something is wrong, a handyman disciple, even if you go out to do business, it is impossible to ride the red-top crane ah, anyway, it is ridiculous.

But this is also the people's God Jianfeng thing, in addition to the main peak of the rest of the 35 peaks, that is, God Jianfeng has red-top crane, but also Hong Zun himself captive, people want to do what, naturally no problem.

"Since there is nothing, then the master brother will go ahead."

"Take your time, brother, and I will tell you the truth about the bloody old devil."

After greeting, Ye Changqing excused himself, bent his legs, and once again lay on the back of the little white. Watching the whole process, several of the senior brothers' corners of mouth could not help but smoke.